UK Home Secretary approves extradition of WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange to the US where he would face a 175 year sentence

He didn't rape them.
Wrong. Lack of consent means rape.

It is time you did some reading about this rather than wasting people's time with your wrong ideas.
That lack of consent means rape is not a wrong idea.

The Rape allegation was useful for the CIA as it made sure he was kept in one place and put people off him so that there was not as there should have been massive press support for him.
The CIA did not make Assange rape those women.

Possibly his own country will try to help him now they have got rid of their extreme right Government.
Are they pro-rape now? Most leftists are pro-rape. The left also thinks it's pretty great when Bill Clinton rapes people.

You have had years to learn about this. Check out these links and find more if you need to but don't waste people's time with something you should have known years ago and probably do already.
I do in fact already understand that lack of consent means rape.

Nobody was raped.

Are they pro-rape now? Most leftists are pro-rape. The left also thinks it's pretty great when Bill Clinton rapes people.

Wrong. There was no lack on consent. This is the sort of rubbish I cannot be bothered with. People have been doing it for the past ten years. Time out. P.S He was wearing condoms.

Last edited:
Wrong. There was no lack on consent.
Not wrong. There was an express lack of consent for unprotected sex.

P.S He was wearing condoms.
That's not what his victims say.

Nothing to do with Leftists.
That is incorrect. It is the left that treats rapists like Assange and Bill Clinton as heroes and says that it is OK for them to rape whoever they want.

Not wrong. There was an express lack of consent for unprotected sex.

That's not what his victims say.

That is incorrect. It is the left that treats rapists like Assange and Bill Clinton as heroes and says that it is OK for them to rape whoever they want.
Really. Why did they bring it in as evidence then.

very funny. I am a woman and I do not support Rapists. You however believe people are guilty if you want them to be guilty without even knowing what they are charged of or if there is any decent evidence. You would be going for kangaroo courts.

very funny. I am a woman and I do not support Rapists. You however believe people are guilty if you want them to be guilty without even knowing what they are charged of or if there is any decent evidence. You would be going for kangaroo courts.
You are not serious. Go away. Be stupid somewhere else.

Really. Why did they bring it in as evidence then.
I'll have to speculate because I don't have knowledge of anyone bringing in any condom. But one of the women says he deliberately tore a condom before using it.

Perhaps she brought that in to confirm that he tore the condom and also to provide his DNA.

If you are referring to someone else brining in a condom, you'll need to clarify more before I can answer accurately.

very funny. I am a woman and I do not support Rapists.
That is incorrect. You clearly are supporting at least one rapist. Do you support Bill Clinton as well?

You however believe people are guilty if you want them to be guilty without even knowing what they are charged of or if there is any decent evidence. You would be going for kangaroo courts.
Multiple women have provided a credible story that he raped them.

Lol. Leftists think they should be allowed to rape. WTF! You’re crazy.
Not at all. That's what leftists do. They also thought it was fine for Bill Clinton to rape whoever he wanted to.

You are not serious. Go away. Be stupid somewhere else.
I think she is being serious. Leftists have a history of supporting rapists.

I don't think she is being stupid, or should go away. Everyone has the right to express their views.

Not at all. That's what leftists do. They also thought it was fine for Bill Clinton to rape whoever he wanted to.

I think she is being serious. Leftists have a history of supporting rapists.

I don't think she is being stupid, or should go away. Everyone has the right to express their views.
You must watch a lot of Fox News.

Russia should do a prisoner exchange. Give us Assange for Brittany Griner and give the US their puppet Navalny as a bonus.

Not sure what to think on this one.

In before:

4RezFKx.jpg
dang

Last edited:
His real crime was raping women in Sweden,

But it wasn't cool the way Assange helped dictators purge democracy activists from their governments.

-------------------------------------------------------

So Assange can rape more women?

Or so Assange can help more dictators purge democracy activists from their governments?

Both?

-------------------------------------------------------

I expect that our courts will strike down the US charges on First Amendment grounds.

But maybe then the US will extradite him to Sweden so he can finally answer for raping those women.

False.
The Swedish sex was totally consensual.
There was no "rape" at all, in any way.
The actual charge was that Assange did not use a condom.

That is impossible.
Assange was staying with these women AFTER the rape was supposed to have occurred.
So if it was actually a rape, then they would have filed charges immediately, and they did not.

The Swedish charges also have been formally dropped.
{...
Prosecutors in Sweden have dropped an investigation into a rape allegation made against Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange in 2010.
Assange, who denies the accusation, has avoided extradition to Sweden for seven years after seeking refuge at the Ecuadorean embassy in London in 2012.
...}

Lol. Leftists think they should be allowed to rape. WTF! You’re crazy.

Not only was the sex consensual, but Assange continued living with them for days.
It was not until months later they decided to make charges, and it was over the lack of condom, not the sex.

Assange is in England, not Russia.

{... Assange has been confined in Belmarsh, a category A prison, in London since April 2019.[29] ...}

And if England was not corrupt, there would be no grounds to extradite.
He should have never been imprisoned and should be considered a hero by all.

The media is supposed to exposed the wrongs committed by government. Assange did and lost his freedom. Most of the media now protects government. It sucks.

Forum List

Back