UK church replaces hymns with U2

Not even looking at U2 or Boner, but replacing the classic hymns that are the backbone of the Christian Church is wrong. If you remove history then what do you have? I remember many of the older hymns from my childhood and I'm glad I was introduced to them so I can now respect them and charish those hymns. About these touchy feely songs really are not needed in the Church. Hence being in Church is for learning and getting right with our maker. Ole well I guess I'm out numbered here on this topic.

Replacing hymns with choruses - A move to appeal to certain audiences who prefer it that way.
Replacing hymns with U2 - A move that could only be executed by a mentally retarded individual who doesn't understand the point of singing in church and is, by proxy, inflating the egos of one of the most egocentric morons on the planet.

Replacing hymns with choruses - A move to appeal to certain audiences who prefer it that way.
Replacing hymns with U2 - A move that could only be executed by a mentally retarded individual who doesn't understand the point of singing in church and is, by proxy, inflating the egos of one of the most egocentric morons on the planet.

yes so true
bravo
:clap2:

Forum List

Back