Uh oh, ‘SNL’ Legend Garrett Morris Defends ‘Comic Genius’ Dave Chappelle: ‘Gender Is a Fact’

Oh no, the LGBT gestapo will now go after Morris.

I wish he had said sex is a fact, rather than gender. Gender is about adjectives having to agree with the gender of nouns in Latin and is quite annoying enough without getting sex mixed up in with it. People sure get confused about that. No wonder.

Sex is about nearly every live thing on Earth, except microorganisms, having male and female versions. It was a very early development that sorts out how to mix it up and evolve new creatures. There are some eunuchs today who are trying to pretend they aren't eunuchs but just some kind of asex microorganism, but they are not convincing anyone but hard Leftists.

It’s like the great MTG said:
8864464C-0A5D-4735-99D0-9187C5ADDA1F.jpeg

I wish he had said sex is a fact, rather than gender. Gender is about adjectives having to agree with the gender of nouns in Latin and is quite annoying enough without getting sex mixed up in with it. People sure get confused about that. No wonder.

Sex is about nearly every live thing on Earth, except microorganisms, having male and female versions. It was a very early development that sorts out how to mix it up and evolve new creatures. There are some eunuchs today who are trying to pretend they aren't eunuchs but just some kind of asex microorganism, but they are not convincing anyone but hard Leftists.
Gender is a social construct, which is why people often need surgery to change...........er............um.................yea.

Makes no sense to me either.

For people the words sex and gender are interchangeable. The male sex is of the male gender and the female sex is of the female gender.

Gender is a social construct, which is why people often need surgery to change...........er............um.................yea.

Makes no sense to me either.
Excellent point! I've read it before, but people lose sight of it, including me. If gender is only a social construct, why do they have to get mutilated, take nearly lethal doses of hormones, use depilatories, wear all sorts of bindings and falsies, etc.? Why not just swan around in all their male hair saying, "I'm a pretty lady!!"

For people the words sex and gender are interchangeable. The male sex is of the male gender and the female sex is of the female gender.
It didn't used to be. Gender used to be a word INVENTED to avoid saying "sex" in connection with agreement of nouns and adjectives and such. Because it was embarrassing to say "sex."

Well, that sure didn't work.

Oh no, the LGBT gestapo will now go after Morris.

Read this article.

They don't care about Chappelle's intent. They will punish ANYONE for offending them, regardless of the circumstances.

In that case and on a different note, by those very same standards, intent does not matter when one negligently shoots another person with a firearm. Consequences MUST follow, RIGHT?

It didn't used to be. Gender used to be a word INVENTED to avoid saying "sex" in connection with agreement of nouns and adjectives and such. Because it was embarrassing to say "sex."

Well, that sure didn't work.
That's why I prefaced my statement with "For people".

Morris is too old to give a fuck. What can they take from him?

Forum List

Back