Uh-oh......Romney Recall in the works.....lol

Romney should be pushed out on his ass. He's a deplorable himself.

What makes him despicable is the fact that his loyalty is to no one.....I could respect him more if he was a Democrat and was loyal to the Democrats...
But as it is he is only loyal to Mitt Romney.

JO
Is it me or should we just wait for an election or is that bullshit only for those supporting trump

Yeah.....they say it's not for Romney but I don't really buy that.

Utah lawmaker files bill to allow recall of sitting U.S. senator

The same should be done in Alaska, Maine and Missouri.....

JO

Mormons throwing Mormons out?? What is this country coming to?..oh yeah, more multi-cultural, more diverse, and changing demographics. :)

Mitt's safe. And you may see him run for President again. At least he's never tried to take a pair of imaginary glasses off his face (as Orrin Hatch did in a Senate committee meeting once). What do you have to complain about? Republican Senators are all falling into line and it looks like the trial will be coming to an end.

I lived with "Shit Romney " for four years while he was governor here..... While one cannot accuse him of being the same kind of loose moral filth that most of DC is composed of today.....one can certainly accuse him of being a self seeking, self centered, ambitious EGO-PUTZ .....I rooted for him against Obama until I began to realize that there was almost no difference between them.
Go cry a river at a trump tower, nobody cares what you think loser

Recall the Mormon because he doesn’t support the adulterous President

That will go over big in Utah

JO

Mormons throwing Mormons out?? What is this country coming to?..oh yeah, more multi-cultural, more diverse, and changing demographics. :)

Mitt's safe. And you may see him run for President again. At least he's never tried to take a pair of imaginary glasses off his face (as Orrin Hatch did in a Senate committee meeting once). What do you have to complain about? Republican Senators are all falling into line and it looks like the trial will be coming to an end.

I lived with "Shit Romney " for four years while he was governor here..... While one cannot accuse him of being the same kind of loose moral filth that most of DC is composed of today.....one can certainly accuse him of being a self seeking, self centered, ambitious EGO-PUTZ .....I rooted for him against Obama until I began to realize that there was almost no difference between them.
Go cry a river at a trump tower, nobody cares what you think loser

Don't need to pussy boy.....aquittal is at hand and several States are now passing bills to construct a Recall process for federal pols...

My heart feels like an alligator!

Jo

Last edited:
Romney should be pushed out on his ass. He's a deplorable himself.

What makes him despicable is the fact that his loyalty is to no one.....I could respect him more if he was a Democrat and was loyal to the Democrats...
But as it is he is only loyal to Mitt Romney.

JO
Is it me or should we just wait for an election or is that bullshit only for those supporting trump

Dunno I'm not in Utah....
Romney made no secret of his intentions.
He took the senate seat to become a thorn Trump's side. I suspect people of Utah would like him to use that seat to benefit Utah and not just Mitt Romney. This type of a thing would require the cooperation of the federal government.... Or a ruling by the scotus.
In any case I don't think the issue is going to go away not just in Utah but in a number of states who felt betrayed by the people that they elected.

Jo

Last edited:
Recall the Mormon because he doesn’t support the adulterous President

That will go over big in Utah

Actually I believe the complaint is that since he's taken that seat Mitt Romney has done nothing for anybody but Mitt Romney which is pretty much what he did as governor of Massachusetts too. From the moment he swept into the governor's office 85% of his time was spent gearing up for a presidential run.

This looks pretty much like a repeat of that.
The Snate seat is not for personal gain
It's to represent the people and the needs of the state of Utah.

Jo

JO

The trouble is it would have to be a federal law as members of congress hold federal offices not state. California has a recall vote otherwise known as a referendum but it can only affect holders of Califoria state offices.
Many have called for a national referendum in the past and I'm not convinced it would be a bad thing as long as a substantial majority was required, say at least 2/3. Otherwise we'd have people in and out of office like Mexican jumping beans.

Our traditional system of government(republic)is falling apart before our very eyes.

Short of a civil war how can we transition to another form of government?

It is simply no longer possible for our current system of government to continue in an effective manner due to the splintering of the electorate....no one party can accomadate all the various groups that now thanks to our devotion to 'diversity' have emerged...no unity is possible, no democratic form of government will now work in this nation....in fact we are no longer a nation.....as in no national identity....people would rather be considered african, islamic, chinese, pakistani, mexican, canadian, russian etc.etc. than American....as in there is no longer a melting pot --if anyone on here now is familiar with that ancient term.
I see nothing wrong with our government if it was carried out under the rule of law and the constitution. Our problems derive from the fact that too many in government do not follow the law or hold to the constitution as they all swore a solemn oath to do. Start enforcing the law and the constitution and our problems will soon come to an end. We have a great system all we need to do is adhere to it. BTW there is not one word about any sort of two party system in our constitution. In fact there is no mention of political parties at all. Perhaps we should start there and start electing people instead of parties as the founders intended. When I voted for Trump that is exactly what I was doing because he's no more of a Republican than Yogi the Bear.

JO

The trouble is it would have to be a federal law as members of congress hold federal offices not state. California has a recall vote otherwise known as a referendum but it can only affect holders of Califoria state offices.
Many have called for a national referendum in the past and I'm not convinced it would be a bad thing as long as a substantial majority was required, say at least 2/3. Otherwise we'd have people in and out of office like Mexican jumping beans.

Our traditional system of government(republic)is falling apart before our very eyes.

Short of a civil war how can we transition to another form of government?

It is simply no longer possible for our current system of government to continue in an effective manner due to the splintering of the electorate....no one party can accomadate all the various groups that now thanks to our devotion to 'diversity' have emerged...no unity is possible, no democratic form of government will now work in this nation....in fact we are no longer a nation.....as in no national identity....people would rather be considered african, islamic, chinese, pakistani, mexican, canadian, russian etc.etc. than American....as in there is no longer a melting pot --if anyone on here now is familiar with that ancient term.
I see nothing wrong with our government if it was carried out under the rule of law and the constitution. Our problems derive from the fact that too many in government do not follow the law or hold to the constitution as they all swore a solemn oath to do. Start enforcing the law and the constitution and our problems will soon come to an end. We have a great system all we need to do is adhere to it. BTW there is not one word about any sort of two party system in our constitution. In fact there is no mention of political parties at all. Perhaps we should start there and start electing people instead of parties as the founders intended. When I voted for Trump that is exactly what I was doing because he's no more of a Republican than Yogi the Bear.

YES

Jo

LIberals have short memories.... never thought they would be defending Mitt Romney and John Bolton.

Mittens is mad because this is suppose to be his second term as president. And if he had not kissed Obama's ass during there 2nd and third presidential debates it may of happened.

Time to kick the Magic Underwear to the curb.... recall it back into oblivion....

e604238fd72daaeaf6f66a8e4a61f882.jpg

Mittens is mad because this is suppose to be his second term as president. And if he had not kissed Obama's ass during there 2nd and third presidential debates it may of happened.
Mittens is a tool. Utah needs to recall him.

The liberals once accused Mitt of tying his dog to the top of his car and driving cross country. Yet, he still wants to be liked by the left. He hates Trump. That is for sure so I wasn't suprised by his vote today. It was personal.

The Republican Party MUST weed out these back stabbing traitors. Ryan was smart enough to purge himself before the voters did it for him. When is Romney gonna be gone?
With Ryan we knew it was coming. A waste of two precious years. Boehner begat Ryan. And if McCarthy takes over, there was a rumor several years ago he was not much different. But rumors are just that.
Even if McCarthy is no different, Romney still needs to go. The message needs to be sent that Republicans won't tolerate Democrats posing as Republicans.

Move to Utah and vote against him in 2024. That is all you can do!

Forum List

Back