Uh oh....Ben Affleck's Ancestors owned slaves...you geeks can't go see Batman vs. Superman...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well....if we are going to purge the democrat battle flag as a symbol of slavery and racism....yet not the democrat party which created the flag and the prinicipals it represented....then should we support an individual who is really only here because his ancestors well over 150 years ago owned slaves.....

Sadly.....all you uber geeks....who tend to vote democrat...will have to forgo seeing the new Batman v. Superman movie..........

You can't support racism and slavery can you?

Well....if we are going to purge the democrat battle flag as a symbol of slavery and racism....yet not the democrat party which created the flag and the prinicipals it represented....then should we support an individual who is really only here because his ancestors well over 150 years ago owned slaves.....

Sadly.....all you uber geeks....who tend to vote democrat...will have to forgo seeing the new Batman v. Superman movie..........

Unlike people who' believe in the Bible' I don't hold descendents to 7 or whatever generations guilty for their ancestors' crimes. :)

You forget that PC is a one-way street only.

They are allowed.

Well....if we are going to purge the democrat battle flag as a symbol of slavery and racism....yet not the democrat party which created the flag and the prinicipals it represented....

Political parties don't create flags, Dumbass.

Furthermore there's no such thing as a "democrat party". Might wanna pull your head out of Lush Rimjob's malapropian boil-infested bunghole.

Then again, you might not.

Your threads get more and more idiotic by the day.

Unlike people who' believe in the Bible' I don't hold descendents to 7 or whatever generations guilty for their ancestors' crimes. :)

The left does................

Well....if we are going to purge the democrat battle flag as a symbol of slavery and racism....yet not the democrat party which created the flag and the prinicipals it represented....

Furthermore there's no such thing as a "democrat party". Might wanna pull your head out of Lush Rimjob's malapropian boil-infested bunghole.

It's a battle flag asshole.........and they foght nder it.....

I'm sure the pea soup brain-foght had something to do with this thread but the fact remains ---- political parties don't create or fly flags.

Perhaps this will help. How many electoral votes did the Democratic candidate (Douglas) win in the South in 1860, just before the Civil War?

Zero

I'm sure the pea soup brain-foght had something to do with this thread but the fact remains ---- political parties don't create or fly flags.

Perhaps this will help. How many electoral votes did the Democratic candidate (Douglas) win in the South in 1860, just before the Civil War?

Zero

The racist de crat vote was split....

United States presidential election 1860 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Zero

-- between the South's own two candidates, which they ran when they couldn't accept what the Democratic Party was offering.

I don't need a link. See, I already know my history.

Zero

-- between the South's own two candidates, which they ran when they couldn't accept what the Democratic Party was offering.

I don't need a link. See, I already know my history.
:haha:

Forum List

Back