UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month [USS Nimitz]

I know this is silly, but I can't help but be intrigued that the airmen & aircraft in this story launched from the USS Nimitz which is involved in the story line of the movie The Final Countdown. In any case, I'm looking forward to reading the report.
UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month

Well that explains a lot if we are being infiltrated by aliens. What sane human being would actually vote to voluntarily CHOOSE all the horrors that the political left are now unleashing upon our country and the world?

Sorry, but I still believe that these are NOT extra-terrestrial machines.

In this day and age, especially with HD technology, and satellites that can see every word of the book you are reading on your back porch..........I can firmly say, it's all bullsh*t!!

When there is finally a legitimate photo or video taken in a SHARP, DEFINED, CLEAR image, will I even begin to foster the idea that there MIGHT be extra-terrestrials doing fly-by's on our planet!!

Sorry, but I still believe that these are NOT extra-terrestrial machines.

In this day and age, especially with HD technology, and satellites that can see every word of the book you are reading on your back porch..........I can firmly say, it's all bullsh*t!!

When there is finally a legitimate photo or video taken in a SHARP, DEFINED, CLEAR image, will I even begin to foster the idea that there MIGHT be extra-terrestrials doing fly-by's on our planet!!
If it makes you feel better, but they're here alright, and they've been here for millennia.

I wonder if the Chinese think it's UFO's, or if we have advanced weaponry. Perhaps it's just all bullshit.

I know this is silly, but I can't help but be intrigued that the airmen & aircraft in this story launched from the USS Nimitz which is involved in the story line of the movie The Final Countdown. In any case, I'm looking forward to reading the report.
UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month
What do you think we did with the crashed UFO at Roswell? Packed it in the back of a bunker somewhere and forgot about it, or been working on reverse engineering it ever since? Shouldn't we have unlocked a lot of it's technology by now? I wouldn't doubt one bit if a lot of the UFO activity we see is our own.

??
If a UFO can transverse space then surly it could easily cloak itself on earth
They don't call them that anymore. Now they are UAP or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

??
They don't call them that anymore. Now they are UAP or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.
I doubt it’s aliens
Could be ..seems very unlikely

There are no UFOs. They are just trying to get more funding from the treasury to demolish us all for their Great Reset.
Like I've been saying for the longest. They have weapons that will bring us down to heel. And if we keep on giving them more tax payer's dollars, that they will be unstoppable.

??
I doubt it’s aliens
That report on 60 Min. had the head researcher at pentagon speaking of objects lock in with radar, infrared human visual, dropping from 80,000 to a few hundred feet off the ocean in less than 15 sceconds, stopping and holding position. I don't think we have craft that can do that. Also interview of Nimits pilots in multiple planes sent to intercept UAP and investigate, having seen and locked in on what Nimitz origanally radar locked, stopping near surface standing still and suddenly accelerating from standing start faster than they could keep lock, track or even follow, almost literally disappearing as accelerating. The research talk about UAP's locked in, moving in excess of at least 13,000 miles an hour and making 90 degree turns. That is enough to rip the wings off anything I ever heard of and instantly kill a human, no matter what kind of pressure suit they were wearing and pretty well turn the brain to mush. Another Navy pilot talked about seeing UAPs daily for months over a training area off the east coast. He did not know what they were or where they come from, but the maneuverability far exceeding and fighter technology he was aware of. He was concerned, because who ever they are, they are watching us and we presently have no means to counter it.

What's silly about it?

Nothing from my perspective. In fact your statement is why there is stigma attached to such things

??
Why would it need to?

I think you've watched too much Star Trek

Actual, "reports" of one sorts or another on this subject seem to come out about every decade or so ever since Arnold made his sighting report back in June 1947.

Interestingly there were a few click baits today as I began my rounds about the internet and I had been thinking of something more focused on this subject, a new and focused thread, maybe over in 'Science and Technology' after I get back from errands, etc.

For now though, a brief archive of sorts on what I've found;

Actual, "reports" of one sorts or another on this subject seem to come out about every decade or so ever since Arnold made his sighting report back in June 1947.

Interestingly there were a few click baits today as I began my rounds about the internet and I had been thinking of something more focused on this subject, a new and focused thread, maybe over in 'Science and Technology' after I get back from errands, etc.

For now though, a brief archive of sorts on what I've found;
The Navy videos are not leaked. Freedom of information act released and not classified. The people that got them released, just pushed them to multiple outlets. Government doesn't seem to know what it is, but is mostly through, saying nothing is there but imagination.

??
I doubt it’s aliens
That report on 60 Min. had the head researcher at pentagon speaking of objects lock in with radar, infrared human visual, dropping from 80,000 to a few hundred feet off the ocean in less than 15 sceconds, stopping and holding position. I don't think we have craft that can do that. Also interview of Nimits pilots in multiple planes sent to intercept UAP and investigate, having seen and locked in on what Nimitz origanally radar locked, stopping near surface standing still and suddenly accelerating from standing start faster than they could keep lock, track or even follow, almost literally disappearing as accelerating. The research talk about UAP's locked in, moving in excess of at least 13,000 miles an hour and making 90 degree turns. That is enough to rip the wings off anything I ever heard of and instantly kill a human, no matter what kind of pressure suit they were wearing and pretty well turn the brain to mush. Another Navy pilot talked about seeing UAPs daily for months over a training area off the east coast. He did not know what they were or where they come from, but the maneuverability far exceeding and fighter technology he was aware of. He was concerned, because who ever they are, they are watching us and we presently have no means to counter it.
As part of my interest in aviation and related history, this is a subject I've been intrigued by ever since the 1950s. As just mentioned in above post, I'll like start a more expansive and inclusive thread on this subject later today.

One of many things I've come across in decades of reading and research is that those in science and engineering whom have studied this phenomena are inclined to believe we are seeing, in some cases, expression of science that begins to breech Unified Field Theory and also Zero Point Energy (anti-gravity) systems/concepts.

Many have noted that it would appear that the devices would employ an energy field that encompasses the vehicle making it able to perform in these extraordinary ways and also would shield the occupants and interiors from usual 3D physical effects.

Don't have time to go into this much right now, but will get back to it later.

Just as a teaser of sorts, UAPs go back to the end of the nineteenth century, possibly;
Mystery airships or phantom airships are a class of unidentified flying objects best known from a series of newspaper reports originating in the western United States and spreading east during late 1896 and early 1897.[1] According to researcher Jerome Clark, airship sightings were reported worldwide during the 1880s and 1890s.[2] Mystery airship reports are seen as a cultural predecessor to modern claims of extraterrestrial-piloted flying saucer-style UFOs.[3] Typical airship reports involved night time sightings of unidentified lights, but more detailed accounts reported ships comparable to a dirigible.[4] Reports of the alleged crewmen and pilots usually described them as human-looking, although sometimes the crew claimed to be from Mars.[5] It was popularly believed that the mystery airships were the product of some inventor or genius who was not ready to make knowledge of his creation public.[6] For example, Thomas Edison was so widely speculated to be the mind behind the alleged airships that in 1897 he "was forced to issue a strongly worded statement" denying his responsibility.[7]
Amazon product

Oh yeah. There are UFOs but they are only seen in one small area that happens to be restricted air space? Yeah, that's convenient.

Forum List

Back