UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

First, we haven't found any life in our own solar system.
We have found life in every part of the Earth that we have looked. The only other place we have looked outside Earth is a few dusty corners on the dead dust ball of MARS.

If life is so common due to evolution, then where is it?
Certainly not in your head.

You are a simpleton who falls for any fake science.
Sorry jackass, I've forgotten more about planetary science and astrobiology than you'll obviously ever know!

The smart ones here have read the evidence
That leaves you out. I used to think you had a lot of credibility, but I've learned that you are just another goof crackpot.

We have found life in every part of the Earth that we have looked. The only other place we have looked outside Earth is a few dusty corners on the dead dust ball of MARS.

Certainly not in your head.

Sorry jackass, I've forgotten more about planetary science and astrobiology than you'll obviously ever know!

That leaves you out. I used to think you had a lot of credibility, but I've learned that you are just another goof crackpot.
Lol, all you have are ad hominen attacks. Face it, you are a simpleton and loser. I know there won't be any hard evidence for aliens before we die. Good bye!

Lol, all you have are ad hominen attacks. Face it, you are a simpleton and loser. I know there won't be any hard evidence for aliens before we die. Good bye!

Aliens? Who was talking about aliens, you goober? First we were talking about unexplained visual sightings, then it was magnetic fields, then it was solar radiation, then it was microbial life in rocks then it was our very nascent vestigial investigations into a trillionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of the known universe! Always with some sort of wisecrackery from you. I've seen enough of you to understand now why no one respects your always narrow, one-sided views of topic after topic especially religion.

FWIW:
Several UFOs filmed by a pilot

Looks a lot like this object I photographed through a telescope in 2004:

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 8.15.44 PM.png

Sure, film is still used for certain things, special applications and such. You can make a film camera any size, much larger than the largest available CMOS sensors.
I've blown up images from Nikon 100 times the sensor size and still no grain. I had a dark room back in the day and even with iso 100 film the prints would be extremely grainy with that much enlargement.

I've blown up images from Nikon 100 times the sensor size and still no grain. I had a dark room back in the day and even with iso 100 film the prints would be extremely grainy with that much enlargement.

Well, ASA 100 or 25 were pretty fine, but if you are talking digital, as you scale up, digital formats offer interpolation and other smoothing tools which mathematically fill in the missing quantization steps to allow many things.

I'd say if that was real it would not be seen on a road on a trailer. It would be transported in an aircraft to a military base.
Imagine something small enough to be transported on a single lane of a highway traveling around the galaxy at speeds far greater than the speed of light. That's what sci-fi movies have conditioned most God haters to believe is even possible 😂

Forum List

Back