What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
First, we haven't found any life in our own solar system.
We have found life in every part of the Earth that we have looked. The only other place we have looked outside Earth is a few dusty corners on the dead dust ball of MARS.

If life is so common due to evolution, then where is it?
Certainly not in your head.

You are a simpleton who falls for any fake science.
Sorry jackass, I've forgotten more about planetary science and astrobiology than you'll obviously ever know!

The smart ones here have read the evidence
That leaves you out. I used to think you had a lot of credibility, but I've learned that you are just another goof crackpot.

Ralph Norton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

james bond

Gold Member
Reaction score
We have found life in every part of the Earth that we have looked. The only other place we have looked outside Earth is a few dusty corners on the dead dust ball of MARS.

Certainly not in your head.

Sorry jackass, I've forgotten more about planetary science and astrobiology than you'll obviously ever know!

That leaves you out. I used to think you had a lot of credibility, but I've learned that you are just another goof crackpot.
Lol, all you have are ad hominen attacks. Face it, you are a simpleton and loser. I know there won't be any hard evidence for aliens before we die. Good bye!

james bond

Gold Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
Lol, all you have are ad hominen attacks. Face it, you are a simpleton and loser. I know there won't be any hard evidence for aliens before we die. Good bye!

Aliens? Who was talking about aliens, you goober? First we were talking about unexplained visual sightings, then it was magnetic fields, then it was solar radiation, then it was microbial life in rocks then it was our very nascent vestigial investigations into a trillionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of the known universe! Always with some sort of wisecrackery from you. I've seen enough of you to understand now why no one respects your always narrow, one-sided views of topic after topic especially religion.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List