UFC not as fun as it used to be

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
In the old days , the ufc gave you a bunch of awesome title fights for a reasonable price on ppv

Now you only get 1 from the men’s and the price of $70 is outrageous

In the old days , the ufc gave you a bunch of awesome title fights for a reasonable price on ppv

Now you only get 1 from the men’s and the price of $70 is outrageous
People grow up and grow out of it.
Attitudes toward violence change too.

Political atmosphere could also be a part of the answer you appear to be seeking.

If they start like boxing and set up there favorites against only those they have a good chance of beating then UFC will go down hill just like boxing.

If they start like boxing and set up there favorites against only those they have a good chance of beating then UFC will go down hill just like boxing.
Huge UFC for free tonight as 2 of the best middle weight clash on espn 2

Mielnicki vs Martin on fox 8 rounder . Its good the fav is losing. Martin is good, someone to watch. They finally put up a good boxing card. I believe martin will be getting ripped off. they have the fight even I have Martine winning all rounds. LAST round coming up. Good last round. and the winner is. James Martin won . He beat a top fighter. Won it with skill. Great peerformance

Last edited:
Mielnicki vs Martin on fox 8 rounder . Its good the fav is losing. Martin is good, someone to watch. They finally put up a good boxing card. I believe martin will be getting ripped off. they have the fight even I have Martine winning all rounds. LAST round coming up. Good last round. and the winner is. James Martin won . He beat a top fighter. Won it with skill. Great peerformance
I have not watched any boxing since Tyson vs HF 2

What is fun ??

Watching Robert “ the reaper “ Whitaker fight
That is an honor

The last boxing I paid to see was Triple G and Canelo's first bout.

It was ok to my taste, although the greatest fight I ever paid to see was the late Alexis Arguello vs. the late Aaron Pryor.

It was ok to my taste, although the greatest fight I ever paid to see was the late Alexis Arguello vs. the late Aaron Pryor.
Seen that one also. The whole card was good on that one. Evander Holifield vs. Mustafa Hamsho was a great match on that card as well.

Seen that one also. The whole card was good on that one. Evander Holifield vs. Mustafa Hamsho was a great match on that card as well.
Evander took so much damage in those 3 fantastic Bowe fights and I think he never recovered

Forum List

Back