UFC and POLITICS are so relatible it's incredible.......

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
MMA is MIXED......Martial arts. Sadly because of Dana White (a former Boxer) the fan base thinks the best fighter is the one who, "Knocks out the most people".

This false theory is sad for MMA because the best fighter is always the one that is unpredictable and has the most talents.

This same mind set carry's over to politics. The *Punch face hard* knuckle draggers get rabid when someone well rounded utilizes wrestling, BJJ, and/or Judo. The small brains say, "He was a wuss for taking me down" when in reality he didn't have the tools to win a sport based on all angles and utilized his opponents weakness.

This "theory" works best for all sports and always has. If you are a one trick pony, they will fixate on defending that one trick. If you develop enough knowledge to mix it up and become unpredictable, no one will fixate on your strength.

*title* Watching chest beaters otherwise known as "knuckle draggers" never learn and think that insults actually advances their argument is REAL. "YOU ARE STUPID", makes them feel like they won a debate....Yet it's 2015.

You can pound your chest, you can drag your knuckles, you can be tough in certain scenarios. But if you aren't smart beyond your boundaries...................you will lose.

It's not because of White or anyone else that people like to see knockouts. You're trying way too hard to be 'clever,' and it's not working for ya.

MMA is MIXED......Martial arts. Sadly because of Dana White (a former Boxer) the fan base thinks the best fighter is the one who, "Knocks out the most people".

This false theory is sad for MMA because the best fighter is always the one that is unpredictable and has the most talents.

This same mind set carry's over to politics. The *Punch face hard* knuckle draggers get rabid when someone well rounded utilizes wrestling, BJJ, and/or Judo. The small brains say, "He was a wuss for taking me down" when in reality he didn't have the tools to win a sport based on all angles and utilized his opponents weakness.

This "theory" works best for all sports and always has. If you are a one trick pony, they will fixate on defending that one trick. If you develop enough knowledge to mix it up and become unpredictable, no one will fixate on your strength.

*title* Watching chest beaters otherwise known as "knuckle draggers" never learn and think that insults actually advances their argument is REAL. "YOU ARE STUPID", makes them feel like they won a debate....Yet it's 2015.

You can pound your chest, you can drag your knuckles, you can be tough in certain scenarios. But if you aren't smart beyond your boundaries...................you will lose.

As usual you merely touch the surface and call yourself an "expurt". Here is Savate vs. Sumo. The Savate practitioner came out of retirement for this fight. His kick knocked two teeth completely out of the Sumo's mouth while breaking his jaw and other ancillary damage.

Here is Savate vs. Sumo. The Savate practitioner came out of retirement for this fight.

And the 'Sumo' guy came out of what? He was no pro that I ever saw. The early UFC was interesting for the matchups between people with specific skills like that, but has suffered from its own success.

Here is Savate vs. Sumo. The Savate practitioner came out of retirement for this fight.

And the 'Sumo' guy came out of what? He was no pro that I ever saw. The early UFC was interesting for the matchups between people with specific skills like that, but has suffered from its own success.

He was merely good. He never reached world class status.

Teila Tuli

In March 1987, Tuli was recruited by former sekiwake Takamiyama, another Hawaiian, and joined Azumazeki stable, which Takamiyama had founded the previous year. He was given the sumo name of Takamishu. He was unbeaten in his first 14 official bouts, winning two consecutive yūshō or tournament championships. Weighing nearly 200 kg (440 lb), he was one of the largest wrestlers in sumo. In March 1988, he was promoted to the third highest makushita division, and became the first foreign born wrestler to ever win the championship in that division. In the same month, future yokozuna Akebono, also from Hawaii, joined Azumazeki stable. As the highest ranking wrestler in the stable, Takamishu was a mentor to Akebono and gave him advice on how to adjust to life in Japan.[2] In March 1989 Takamishu reached his highest ever rank of makushita 2, and even fought two bouts with elite jūryō ranked wrestlers. Takamishu was never to reach sekitori status himself. He did not compete in the following tournament, and retired from sumo in July 1989.

Teila Tuli - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

People like knockouts because they are exciting. It's pretty simple. Knockouts appeal to the casual fan far more than a grappling match or ground out, dirty boxing type of fight. Dana White has nothing to do with that. I am confident that the same people watching other combat sports would still want to see knock outs.

It's not because of White or anyone else that people like to see knockouts. You're trying way too hard to be 'clever,' and it's not working for ya.

When why does White pay so much for a "Knock out of the Night". Perhaps you should learn the topic before discussing it.

$10,000 use to go to KO of the night. I know it's more now......progress of the sport

As usual you merely touch the surface and call yourself an "expurt". Here is Savate vs. Sumo. The Savate practitioner came out of retirement for this fight. His kick knocked two teeth completely out of the Sumo's mouth while breaking his jaw and other ancillary damage.

As usual you don't conflict any information I have.........

I know more about politics, MMA, and English than you Mr. "expurt".

Note you haven't spent 1 seconds debating the topic. You just searched a VERY old fight to try to act like you know something about the topic.

When why does White pay so much for a "Knock out of the Night". Perhaps you should learn the topic before discussing it.

$10,000 use to go to KO of the night. I know it's more now......progress of the sport

Because people like to see knockouts so he rewards those who deliver what the PEOPLE want. You should pay attention to your own advice.

People like knockouts because they are exciting. It's pretty simple. Knockouts appeal to the casual fan far more than a grappling match or ground out, dirty boxing type of fight. Dana White has nothing to do with that. I am confident that the same people watching other combat sports would still want to see knock outs.
^Finally a smart post, but you are wrong. People want Honey Boo Boo. People want drama. People want WWF.

MMA is a smart sport.

KO's are exciting for sure. They are drama based. And big $ comes from that drama.

Because people like to see knockouts so he rewards those who deliver what the PEOPLE want. You should pay attention to your own advice.

I love that you don't understand the point even when it was typed out in full text. Typical YOU.

MMA isn't just about "punch in face". Point made.

The point is that you have to be well rounded to have information..

This is the case for anything in life.

You should pay attention to Boxing, the history of MMA and what White use to say he wouldn't turn into. Thanks for trying though kid!

I know, you are a mod here and want to look like you actually know something about this topic.

Trolling will not make you look smart. Information is real. Welcome to 2015

Note you haven't spent 1 seconds debating the topic. You just searched a VERY old fight to try to act like you know something about the topic.

Sure you do junior! Sure you do..:laugh::laugh:

You're about as one dimensional as every other 12 year old I've argued with.

Sure you do junior! Sure you do..:laugh::laugh:

Stay on topic.

You're about as one dimensional as every other 12 year old I've argued with.

And why is an actual Admin Trolling me?.........the QQ is real........

(I could say why do you argue with 12 year olds but I know why right off the bat.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back