UFC 71: Iceman v. Rampage

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
Quinton is the only unavenged loss left on Chuck's record. Despite beating Eastman and Lindland, 'page still doesn't look like he did 3 years ago. I hope the dog pulls it out but I think it goes to Chuck in the 3rd Round by TKO. You never know with all the upsets lately. Liddell may show up doped up on nyquil, lol.

Chuck got KTFO. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Here's what I think of the stoppage:

:thup: :clap2:

Every Iceman fan should send Big John a Thank You card for preventing Chuck from getting brain damage and allowing him to fight another day. Rampage is just a bad matchup for Chuck- that's twice now that he's beat his ass.

WAR 'page.

slam.gif

quinton-jackson_chuck-liddell.gif

Pfffffffffft.

Rampage is a bitch. No one in my crew thinks that fight should have been stopped. Like I said in the other thread - outcome-based MMA.

Oh well - Henderson's going to knock Jackson out.

Wanderlei owned Rampage TWICE. Henderson owned Wanderlei. Next, Henderson's going to kick the living shit out of Rampage and send his lame ass "look at me, I'm so crazy, I howl at the moon even though I'm indoors... And I wear a chain around my neck" schtick packin'. Ya heard?

Page is going to knock Hendo out. Henderson's a natural 185 pounder and is going to have to move up in weight again to fight Page like he did with Silva. That fight with Silva was a joke- Silva was still wobbly from Crocop's left high kick from the OWGP months after. They should have gotten Shogun to fight Rampage instead of Hendo. That would have been the best fight. The only reason why Henderson is even fighting Page now is because Hendo's been calling Chuck out for the last two months and Dana White thought Chuck was going to win.

Rampage is a bitch. No one in my crew thinks that fight should have been stopped. Like I said in the other thread - outcome-based MMA.
Who's in your crew? Herb Dean? Ken Shamrock? LOL. Chuck was out. Big John would have let that fight continue if Chuck could have continued. The angle they showed on the Sportscenter replay clearly shows Chuck was out, he went limp, and he wasn't defending himself.

Thank You Big John McCarthy for saving Chuck's life. :clap2:

You're a great American.

Chuck's hands were up when McCarthy stopped it. Dude - it's in the GIF you posted above. Rampage is a bitch and his reign will be short lived as Dan Henderson will be taking the title from him soon... Very soon :cool:
McCarthy stepped in when Chuck was out and wasn't defending himself. Whether he snapped back to life a split second after McCarthy stepped in or whether Rampage hit Chuck so hard it made his hands bounce around is irrelevant. Chuck never should have got caught like that in the first place.

(LOL. You know I'm a Chuck hater.)

I'm a Chuck hater too - no one was more disappointed than me to see him beat Couture and Tito - but I hate seeing the wussification of my favorite sport.

I also hate geeks like Rampage who are actively trying to turn it into WWE by walking in howling at the moon (even though he's indoors - we know he has the IQ of a shower curtain but is he really that dumb?) with a fucking industrial steel chain around his neck and making "crazy" faces at the camera during the introductions. Then again maybe John McCarthy just ripped a fart and he's letting us know how it smells with a facial expression.

And again - Henderson > Wanderlei > Rampage. Wanna guess who's gonna knock Jackson the fuck out when they fight?

(A) Dan Henderson
(B) Dan Henderson
(C) Dan Henderson
(D) All of the above

If you guess (A), (B), (C) or (D) - you're right! You win a bottle of Patchouli oil and some tofu foie gras!

I'm a Chuck hater too - no one was more disappointed than me to see him beat Couture and Tito - but I hate seeing the wussification of my favorite sport.

I also hate geeks like Rampage who are actively trying to turn it into WWE by walking in howling at the moon (even though he's indoors - we know he has the IQ of a shower curtain but is he really that dumb?) with a fucking industrial steel chain around his neck and making "crazy" faces at the camera during the introductions. Then again maybe John McCarthy just ripped a fart and he's letting us know how it smells with a facial expression.

And again - Henderson > Wanderlei > Rampage. Wanna guess who's gonna knock Jackson the fuck out when they fight?

(A) Dan Henderson
(B) Dan Henderson
(C) Dan Henderson
(D) All of the above

If you guess (A), (B), (C) or (D) - you're right! You win a bottle of Patchouli oil and some tofu foie gras!

Whaaaat? Tito Ortiz is your boy....how can you hate Rampage's antics but put up with Tito's? Rampage is easily the funniest and most entertaining guy in MMA.

MMA logic doesn't work in predicting fights. If we're to use Henderson > Wanderlei > Jackson, then Wand > Jackson > Chuck or Serra > GSP > Hughes. So you think Serra is going to beat Hughes too???? Do you honestly think Wanderlei is better than Chuck? That shit never works in predicting fights.

chuckdrink.jpg

owned.jpg

They should have gotten Shogun to fight Rampage instead of Hendo..

Yeah, I'm sure "Page" wants nothing more than to be sitting on his ass in the corner, hands up in the air as if to say "stop kicking me in da head! Owwie, my ribs be hurtin' dog!" while Shogun takes away 5 IQ points with each kick that he lands on "Page's" dome... for a second time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He might pretend to be crazy, and he is dumb, but he ain't that crazy and sure as hell ain't that dumb :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nC5L3VIN3C8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nC5L3VIN3C8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yeah, I'm sure "Page" wants nothing more than to be sitting on his ass in the corner, hands up in the air as if to say "stop kicking me in da head! Owwie, my ribs be hurtin' dog!" while Shogun takes away 5 IQ points with each kick that he lands on "Page's" dome... for a second time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He might pretend to be crazy, and he is dumb, but he ain't that crazy and sure as hell ain't that dumb :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No argument from me there, Rua is the man.

Hey snow check this out:

Q: Who do you wanna fight next?
A: Tommy Morrison....

LMAO

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xwYOFIWlg8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xwYOFIWlg8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Wanna guess who's gonna knock Jackson the fuck out when they fight?

(A) Dan Henderson
(B) Dan Henderson
(C) Dan Henderson
(D) All of the above

Bump

Good ass fight. Hendo won the first round and the second could have gone either way. Rampage won the other three rounds in my book. Hendo should move down to 185 and fight the winner of Silva-Franklin.

Oh and speaking of moving down to 185....Bisping got the home field advantage from the judges. Matt Hamill should have won that fight. Props to the Brit fans though. They booed the hell out of their hometown hero after his classless post fight interview and the BS decision. Hamill needs to work on his GNP and he'll be a force at 205 in a year.

Hendo won rounds 1, 2, and 3... As well as the fight.

Shogun will again leave Rampage whimpering like a little girl in the corner, begging for mercy, tears streaming down her cheeks, when they have their rematch.

The Bisping decision was an atrocity. Seeing that little limey bastard talking shit and hotdogging as if he actually won was infuriating! Hamill kicked his ass and I hope Dana White makes sure that those judges are never allowed to participate in UFC again.

Hendo won rounds 1, 2, and 3... As well as the fight.

Shogun will again leave Rampage whimpering like a little girl in the corner, begging for mercy, tears streaming down her cheeks, when they have their rematch.

The Bisping decision was an atrocity. Seeing that little limey bastard talking shit and hotdogging as if he actually won was infuriating! Hamill kicked his ass and I hope Dana White makes sure that those judges are never allowed to participate in UFC again.

Fucking part time judging bastard, watch a fight from your porch dog, or shut the fuck up

We know you're upset that your boyfriend lost. Get over it.

I watched the show live on tv and you may be right about Bisping getting the home town verdict but Hamill was rubbish, he just can't fight.I would also like you to keep your "limey bastard" remarks to yourself in future, you failure of a man:D

I watched the show live on tv and you may be right about Bisping getting the home town verdict but Hamill was rubbish, he just can't fight.I would also like you to keep your "limey bastard" remarks to yourself in future, you failure of a man:D
Ground and pound is probably the easiest MMA skill to develop. Give Hamill 8 months to work on that and he'll be the new gatekeeper at 205. Hamill has more of a chance to succeed at 205 than Bisping does.

Ground and pound is probably the easiest MMA skill to develop. Give Hamill 8 months to work on that and he'll be the new gatekeeper at 205. Hamill has more of a chance to succeed at 205 than Bisping does.

I wonder if Hamill has the killer instinct needed to succeed in MMA?
I must admit that Hamills stand up work has improved but probably to the detriment of his groundskills, has he forgotten how to wrestle?
Bisping needs to do all his training in the USA if he hopes to improve.

Forum List

Back