UCLA professor quits job, says ‘woke takeover’ of education ‘intellectually corrupt’

My cousin, ironically a professor of anthropology and archaeology now retired, says much the same. The universities hire like minded professors these days and mentor those who accept the 'woke' doctrines in all aspects of American culture. And American 'woke' culture may have become the most extreme of any country.
Wait I thought you MAGAs thought liberal arts profs we're worthless.i am very supportive of all professors over 60 retiring and leaving.

If I was a conformist I’d be on a liberal site complaining to other like minded folk vs mixing it up with you right wingers. By the way, I have 3 degrees from 2 top 5 public Universities and won a collegiate award for my senior thesis - it was awesome. My credentials for assessing bullshit are pretty strong.
Ypu dont even know whal liberalism is, you silly child.

Wait I thought you MAGAs thought liberal arts profs we're worthless.i am very supportive of all professors over 60 retiring and leaving.
Anthropology and archaeology are hardly liberal arts. (Try sources other than wiki.) You can find them in the social science department along with economics, geography, history, law, languages, politics, psychology and sociology. I am all for those who love to teach and can do so competently to be allowed to do that for as long as they wish to do so.

I have had liberal arts instructors too who were excellent. These gave me an appreciation for the fine arts and architecture, and various disciplines, music inspiration, and got me involved in the performing arts. All were put to good use in vocations and avocations later on in my life.

What MAGAs find worthless in education are those who presume to indoctrinate instead of objectively teaching real subjects and encouraging critical thinking about them. We'll oppose indoctrination in the public schools and universities every single time it happens.

Forum List

Back