UCI Professors Will Make You Slap Your Forehead

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
2006 - UCI Psychiatrist, Louis A. Gottschalk, after whom a building is named, was conned by Nigerian scammers to the tune of $3,000,000 of his own personal wealth. This has to be a world record.

Another UCI professor of medicine was indicted for selling ova from women to implant in others. He fled to his native Argentina to avoid prosecution.

Then there was the liver transplant scandal at UCI.

Cadavers donated to UCI had parts harvested and illegally sold to private businesses.

Finally, and tragically, one UCI administrator left his infant son in the family van before going to work at UCI. The baby died a horrible death in the overheated car and the father was never prosecuted for felony child endangerment and involuntary manslaughter. If those were not slam dunk charges, I don't know what could possibly be. [NOTE: I confronted the assistant D.A. of Orange County at an event and challenged this insanity. Her husband is very prominent. I won't mention any names. She said "We didn't think we could convict him."
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How could you not? Yes, he lost his son, but whose fault was that?]

This is just ONE university, training what they call "our best and brightest."

Last edited:

The "best and brightest" have pretty much revoked their ability to fully understand the Constitution. To them, it doesn't imply to them. So they go around teaching others - according to what they see fit. It's downright dangerous and it's toxic to the youths of today.
It makes you wonder why some of these folks get away with stupid things like that. It's because they have conned their way most of their lives. And many people have fallen to their senseless scams.

Only one person has every made me slap myself ... and she charged $900 an hour.

bM0280-LucyLiu@Payback-2_2-500.jpg

2006 - UCI Psychiatrist, Louis A. Gottschalk, after whom a building is named, was conned by Nigerian scammers to the tune of $3,000,000 of his own personal wealth. This has to be a world record.

Another UCI professor of medicine was indicted for selling ova from women to implant in others. He fled to his native Argentina to avoid prosecution.

Then there was the liver transplant scandal at UCI.

Cadavers donated to UCI had parts harvested and illegally sold to private businesses.

Finally, and tragically, one UCI administrator left his infant son in the family van before going to work at UCI. The baby died a horrible death in the overheated car and the father was never prosecuted for felony child endangerment and involuntary manslaughter. If those were not slam dunk charges, I don't know what could possibly be. [NOTE: I confronted the assistant D.A. of Orange County at an event and challenged this insanity. Her husband is very prominent. I won't mention any names. She said "We didn't think we could convict him."
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How could you not? Yes, he lost his son, but whose fault was that?]

UCI? Is that the University of Central Illinois? It helps if you identify WTF you are talking about! I shouldn't have to Google a school to learn is in in libtard California.

UCI? Is that the University of Central Illinois? It helps if you identify WTF you are talking about! I shouldn't have to Google a school to learn is in in (sic) libtard California.

EVERYONE KNOWS that "UC" means the University of California.
EVERYONE knows that.
There is UCLA, UCSD (San Diego since this is so difficult for you)
UCSB (Santa Barbara)
UCI is Irvine

I know, taking a few seconds to Google UCI is so difficult for you but after all, you ARE a former teacher so........

You've wasted so much of my time already, I won't bother reading any more from you.
To my Ignore List with you.
ciao brutto

UCI? Is that the University of Central Illinois? It helps if you identify WTF you are talking about! I shouldn't have to Google a school to learn is in in (sic) libtard California.

EVERYONE KNOWS that "UC" means the University of California.
EVERYONE knows that.
There is UCLA, UCSD (San Diego since this is so difficult for you)
UCSB (Santa Barbara)
UCI is Irvine

I know, taking a few seconds to Google UCI is so difficult for you but after all, you ARE a former teacher so........

You've wasted so much of my time already, I won't bother reading any more from you.
To my Ignore List with you.
ciao brutto

Really? Not everyone know the California University system. Where is USC? Los Angeles or Columbia, SC? Is AU in Alabama or Arizona?

Not everyone lives in the Peoples Republic of California!

Whenever you read an article by or about a college professor/teacher/lecturer, do a quick search on that college and go to the faculty list. They all have such a list. Look up the knucklehead and email his department with a copy to knucklehead. Be professional and brief as to why that individual is an embarrassment to the department, the college, and the profession. Cite Ward Churchill, Nicholas DeGenova, and the Unabomber, Theodore Kaczynski. Rarely does anyone reply to you but when they do, all they can say is "Freedom of speech" in defense of Leftists. It's never a conservative who appears in the news sounding incredibly stupid. You might even post the list of emails to make it easier for other responsible citizens to add their contrary opinions to whatever the knucklehead said to hundreds of thousand or millions. Only a few dozen will read your post at best. But with any luck, you can discourage more such stupidity and possibly help get him fired. We can try.

UCI? Is that the University of Central Illinois? It helps if you identify WTF you are talking about! I shouldn't have to Google a school to learn is in in libtard California.
ah, the bigoted school troll vomits in another thread. I knew.which school they spike of. But hey, you got a master's from a cracker jack box so I expect you to always be last.

New Topics

Forum List

Back