UAE’s first female crane operator works at Khalifa Port

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
See, folks, Fatso was waiting for me to post while he was sitting on his Porta-Potty. Hmm, I wonder if he will get that frustrated that he will get a fellow Jihadist to wheel him out with a bomb in his Porta-Potty to take out some Infidels who happen to be walking pass the mental institution.

Meanwhile, as the Fat Slob sits frustrated on his Porta-Potty, there are women in this world who now can take jobs regardless of their gender.

UAE’s first female crane operator works at Khalifa Port
Published January 28th, 2015 - 04:40 GMT

She could have stayed a clerical worker in a convenient and well-furnished office environment, but Ayesha Hassan AbdulRahman Al Marzooqi chose differently. The 28-year old Emirati was looking for a new challenge and a hands-on position that was different from anything she had done before.

Today, Ayesha works at Abu Dhabi Ports’ flagship Khalifa Port, the first semi-automated port in the GCC region and one of the most technologically advanced ports around the globe. But that’s not all: the employee of Abu Dhabi Terminals (ADT), the manager and operator of Khalifa Port container terminal, is the first female quay crane operator in the UAE and controls one of the port’s gigantic super-post-Panamax cranes.

Continue reading at:

UAE s first female crane operator works at Khalifa Port Al Bawaba

No place for beginners or sensitive hearts
When sentiment is left to chance
No place to be ending but somewhere to start

No need to ask
She's a crane operator
Crane operator, crane operator

darling OP.....is this news?

do we give a fig? I mean

crane operator ,,just a crane operator ...like Mr H says LOL

New Topics