UAE's F-16 jets pound Daesh targets

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
They really are getting in the groove. I wonder if they have any more women pilots other than the one we had read about previously.

Staff Report / 11 February 2015

The squadron was moved to boost coalition aerial firepower and support Jordan’s intensified efforts against the terror group.

uae1002.jpg

UAE pilots give the thumbs up sign after returning from air strikes on Daesh targets. — Wam

Dubai — UAE fighter jets based in Jordan swooped down to destroy Daesh command and control systems early on Tuesday. The General Command of the UAE Armed Forces said the air raids were effective in denting the firepower of the terror group and the F-16 planes returned safely to base.

The squadron was moved to boost coalition aerial firepower and support Jordan’s intensified efforts against the terror group. Amman earlier announced it had carried out 56 air strikes on Daesh over the last week in retaliation for the burning to death of its captured pilot Maaz Al Kassasbeh by the group which is in control of huge swathes of land in both Syria and Iraq.

The UAE Air Force and Air Defence has in-theatre strategic and speedy transportation abilities with its modern F-16 fighters, C-17 transporters and refuelling planes that are part of the squadron sent on the orders of General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.

Continue reading at:

No Page Found - Khaleej Times

A friend of me told me about the times he took flak over Iraq from 1999 to 2001. He still has hearing damage. But every time he got hit he still made it back to the air base.He was never shot down.

They really are getting in the groove. I wonder if they have any more women pilots other than the one we had read about previously.

Staff Report / 11 February 2015

The squadron was moved to boost coalition aerial firepower and support Jordan’s intensified efforts against the terror group.

uae1002.jpg

UAE pilots give the thumbs up sign after returning from air strikes on Daesh targets. — Wam

Dubai — UAE fighter jets based in Jordan swooped down to destroy Daesh command and control systems early on Tuesday. The General Command of the UAE Armed Forces said the air raids were effective in denting the firepower of the terror group and the F-16 planes returned safely to base.

The squadron was moved to boost coalition aerial firepower and support Jordan’s intensified efforts against the terror group. Amman earlier announced it had carried out 56 air strikes on Daesh over the last week in retaliation for the burning to death of its captured pilot Maaz Al Kassasbeh by the group which is in control of huge swathes of land in both Syria and Iraq.

The UAE Air Force and Air Defence has in-theatre strategic and speedy transportation abilities with its modern F-16 fighters, C-17 transporters and refuelling planes that are part of the squadron sent on the orders of General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.

Continue reading at:

No Page Found - Khaleej Times
I doubt it......... :cool:

Forum List

Back