U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Nope, protesting is American. Americans have fought and died to protect and preserve that American right. But g'head, cheer against America. Be sure to let voters hear which side your on.

When you kneel during the National Anthem, you are declaring that you are anti-American.

That is the meaning of their statement.

Your denial is retarded. NO ONE is fooled by your retarded lies.

You fucking asshole.

Protesters aren't anti-American just because they protest something you disagree with. :cuckoo:

They're still as American as you are and they are still representing America and you are still rooting for America to lose because you want to spite protestors you don't like.

"American" in name only.

When you kneel during the National Anthem, you are declaring that you are anti-American.

You fucking asshole.
They're doing nothing of the sort, ya unhinged drama queen.

Am I the only one here that knows they knelt before kickoff as did Sweden and not during the anthem? It’s a pointless gesture, but I have no issue with it.

Republicans...always rooting for America to fail.

That is an obvious lie, it makes YOU the fool for it.

What I dislike about these players is POLITICISING the event they play in.

The Olympics is supposed to a be place for a special time in their life to enjoy the competition with the best athletes in the world.

Am I the only one here that knows they knelt before kickoff as did Sweden and not during the anthem? It’s a pointless gesture, but I have no issue with it.
So these yahoo's were rooting against America for nothing??

:lmao:

The “anti-Americans” are the ones who kneel and disrespect our flag and nation. The other teams don’t kneel during our anthem, they show more respect than the so-called American team.

Anti-Americans oppose these athletes' freedom to protest and their freedom of speech that this nation and our flag represent.

Anti-Americans oppose these athletes' freedom to protest and their freedom of speech that this nation and our flag represent.
They’ve always had the freedom to protest. They don’t have a right to represent America on our national team, that is a privilege. If they don’t respect that they can play elsewhere.

You fucking asshole.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Pretending it not about the actions of cops like Chauvin and trying to flip the issue into "The Flag" and "Nationalism" is ironic coming from the Yahoos's rooting against Amerinca's success on a sports field. What a bunch of Fascist Pricks.

They’ve always had the freedom to protest. They don’t have a right to represent America on our national team, that is a privilege. If they don’t respect that they can play elsewhere.

Bu they do. They are out there. You don't like it, you are free root against them all you want.

Bu they do. They are out there. You don't like it, you are free root against them all you want.
They are on the team. The players should be suspended or have them forfeit the games if they continue to disrespect the flag and the nation. They are disgrace to the nation. Only shill Marxists who believe in BLM and their Marxist movement would cheer this shit on.

They are on the team. The players should be suspended or have them forfeit the games if they continue to disrespect the flag and the nation. They are disgrace to the nation. Only shill Marxists who believe in BLM and their Marxist movement would cheer this shit on.

The respectful kneel shines like a beacon of light to the free world. Good thing the team isn't run by Fascist.

They're doing nothing of the sort, ya unhinged drama queen.

The national anthem is an unity ritual where standing is done to show loyalty to and love of country, and loyalty to your fellow citizens. That is the meaning of Standing at that time.

Actively doing the OPPOSITE of standing, ie KNEELING, thus obviously carries the OPPOSITE MEANING.

Instead of loyalty, you have disloyalty, instead of love you have hate.

That is clear. Only a liar or a fool would claim otherwise.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Pretending it not about the actions of cops like Chauvin and trying to flip the issue into "The Flag" and "Nationalism" is ironic coming from the Yahoos's rooting against Amerinca's success on a sports field. What a bunch of Fascist Pricks.

If I come and shit in your living room and state loudly as I do it, that it is an act of respect to you and your home,

my words do not make it true.

Taking a knee is not the opposite of standing. It is a sign of respect for the fallen.

1627330852342.png

That knee crap simply means they are NOT representing America.

If they choose to represent Black LifesWhatever then it's up that organization to fund them. Oh, and to find them a place to live.

When they try to return from Japan they should find themselves refused entry - their passports revoked because by their actions against America brands them an non-Americans.

Forum List

Back