U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

I'm sure a moron would think there's a correlation.

1626900991810.png

Definitely one of the teams I will be rooting against.

Thinking you are at the Olympics for multi purpose activities is a huge and distracting, divisive mistake
Become woke up to that fact.

Last edited:
Anti-Americans Cheer for the Americans loss.

Hurrah for the Anti-American Americans, we lost.

Hahahaha. So she didn't take off her shirt, again!

Ops, is that sexist?
So, do we want Anti-Americans representing Americans on the international stage?

Because if that's the case, fuck it. I want nothing to do with that shit.

Break up this shit union and be done with it.

Forum List

Back