U.S. will not send Ukraine rocket systems that can reach Russia, says Biden

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
May 30, 20229:59 AM EDT

WASHINGTON, May 30 (Reuters) - The United States will not send Ukraine rocket systems that can reach into Russia, President Joe Biden said on Monday.

The comments followed reports that the Biden administration was preparing to send advanced long-range rocket systems to Kyiv for its fight against Russia.

"We're not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems” that can reach into Russia, Biden told reporters after arriving back at the White House after a weekend in Delaware.

Ukrainian officials have sought a longer-range system called the Multiple Launch Rocket System, or MLRS, that can fire a barrage of rockets hundreds of miles away.

CNN and The Washington Post reported on Friday the Biden administration was leaning towards sending that and another system, the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System, known as HIMARS, as part of a larger military aid package to Ukraine.

It was not clear which system Biden was referring to in his remarks.

Not clear which system in his remarks? Well that's par for the course with Tater.

Given the Russian advances/consolidation in the East maybe the west is seeing the light.

Ukraine-Map-Combat-May-22-2022-1.jpg

Last edited:
May 30, 20229:59 AM EDT

WASHINGTON, May 30 (Reuters) - The United States will not send Ukraine rocket systems that can reach into Russia, President Joe Biden said on Monday.

The comments followed reports that the Biden administration was preparing to send advanced long-range rocket systems to Kyiv for its fight against Russia.

"We're not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems” that can reach into Russia, Biden told reporters after arriving back at the White House after a weekend in Delaware.

Ukrainian officials have sought a longer-range system called the Multiple Launch Rocket System, or MLRS, that can fire a barrage of rockets hundreds of miles away.

CNN and The Washington Post reported on Friday the Biden administration was leaning towards sending that and another system, the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System, known as HIMARS, as part of a larger military aid package to Ukraine.

It was not clear which system Biden was referring to in his remarks.

Not clear which system in his remarks? Well that's par for the course with Tater.

Given the Russian advances/consolidation in the East maybe the west is seeing the light.
HIMARS can fire anything the tracked MRLS can......neither should be sent.....

This is a duplicate of my thread I posted yesterday because of my concern that Biden could upset the mutually agreed upon terms of America's war with Russia.

Calmer heads have ruled for now at least.

America will have to resort to more subtle ways for turning the progress of the war against Russia.

As we speak, America's European allies are showing signs of balking in several different ways.

We've lost much of the voices of propaganda, due to the media's concentrating on the big shooting.

I'll post important developments from alternate sources as we go along.

Why are we sending anything if we aren't going to go all the way?....
Financing a war that will only end in defeat is stupid and will cost Ukraine even more in lives and destruction....
If you just put your big toe in the mouth of a crocodile you could lose your whole foot....

The time to help Ukraine has passed us by... We should have stood up and stopped this before it started... Joe acted like he wanted this war.... Now we are sending billions of dollars over there and for what?... So we can watch them lose slower?.....

Ukrainians will fight and die.

Russia will be hurt.

European countries will continue to be bumps on logs.

Biden will continue to play the middle of the road and be hit by traffic going both ways.

The only thing that has changed is Americans won't be at the mall ... due to Biden-flation, supply chain issues, high gas prices and a shortage of retail labor.

US sending advanced rocket systems to Ukraine

31 May 2022 ~~ By Jordan Williams

The Biden administration will send long-range rocket systems as part of a $700 million weapons package to Ukraine, senior administration officials told reporters on Tuesday night.
The new package is set to include High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) and munitions to allow Ukrainians to more precisely strike targets from a greater distance inside Ukraine, the officials said.
The official added that the systems would be used to repel Russian systems; they would not be used inside Russian territory.
The news comes following conflicting messages from the White House after multiple news outlets reported that the administration was preparing to provide Ukraine with U.S.-made Multiple Launch Rocket Systems, which can fire rockets up to 300 kilometers.

Commentary:
Joey Xi seems to veto more equipment than he sends. He is incompetent and does not really give a flip about Ukraine except to cover up his son’s dealings with corrupt officials. Biden’s DC is the center of corruption. We need a CIC who will stop slow-walking vital systems and support the Cossacks in their valiant efforts to kill more Russian invaders.
It's obvious that someone rather than Joey Xi Bai Dung is in command.
Just 24 hours ago he was saying that these missile systems would not be sent.
Truthfully, the MLRS systems are necessary to cut the logistics supply chain for those Russians fighting in the Donbas area.

Kiev will resort to hysterical outbursts, if the US fails to deliver multiple rocket launchers to fight Russia, an aide to President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Monday. Alexey Arestovich was responding to remarks by US President Joe Biden, who said the US won’t send to Ukraine long-range rockets that can hit Russia.

“The decision about the systems is coming soon, and we will understand whether they will supply them or not,” he said. “If they don’t, we’ll have an exemplary tantrum.”

Continued - Ukranian presidential aide Alexey Arestovich has threatened Washington with an 'exemplary tantrum' over non-supply of rocket artillery systems

I was reading in two different Alt-media sites. . . that WaPo finally published an honest piece on the war, it triggered some of their readers, they called it Russian agit-prop.

The Anglo-American alliance has been lying so long now to folks in the west, that when they start telling the truth? They are so deep into mass formation psychosis, our leaders can piss away any amount of crap, and no one has any critical thinking left to oppose it.

:rolleyes:

Ukrainian volunteer fighters in the east feel abandoned​

Caitlin Johnstone: WaPo’s Glimpse of the Battlefield​

May 27, 2022
Contrary to widespread triumphant Western narratives, this reporting describes Ukrainian troops surviving on one potato per day and deserting their posts.

Group-Therapy Alt Media Is So Trash Now That Literally the Neocon Washington Post Has More Guts​

WaPo has dared do for Ukraine what alt media would never dare do for Russia​

Russian member of Parliament Alexei Zhuravlev, recently (and openly) contended that Russia could completely destroy the US east and west coasts with just four Sarmat missiles.

“I will tell you absolutely competently that to destroy the entire the East Coast of the United States, two Sarmat missiles are needed,” Zhuravlev said. “And the same goes for the West Coast. Four missiles, and there will be nothing left.”

“They think the mushroom cloud will be taller than a high rise. That mushroom cloud will be visible from Mexico...”

Previously, Russian news anchor Dmitry Kiselyov, known as ''Putin’s mouthpiece'' discussed an underwater nuclear attack, should the UK continue ''playing games'' with Russia over the Ukraine conflict...

“There’s no way of stopping this underwater drone. The warhead on it has a yield of up to 100 megatons. The explosion of this thermonuclear torpedo by Britain’s coastline will cause a giant tsunami wave up to 500 meters high. Such a barrage alone also carries extreme doses of radiation....This tidal wave is also a carrier of extremely high doses of radiation. Surging over Britain, it will turn whatever is left of them into radioactive desert, unusable for anything. How do you like this prospect?....“Why do they threaten vast Russia with nuclear weapons while they are only a small island? The island is so small that one Sarmat missile is enough to drown it once and for all...“A single launch, Boris, and there is no England anymore. Once and for all. Why do they play games?...Satan II” alone could render the UK into a radioactive desert, unfit for anything for a long time....Russian missile Sarmat, the world most powerful is capable of destroying an area the size of Texas or England.”

Relevant viewing...

Anyway. I'm sure we're all deeply concerned for our leadership, hopefully they'll get safely to their bunkers and out of harms way, should the toys start flying our way. They'll show them thar Ruskies.

81 million drones supposedly voted for these stupid assholes. And that's not even counting the other side of the party-of-one who got the rest of the votes and are largely just as keen on escalating things as far as they can at the taxpayers' expense. lolol....

Last edited:
Anyway. I'm sure we're all deeply concerned for our leadership, hopefully they'll get safely to their bunkers and out of harms way, should the toys start flying our way. They'll show them thar Ruskies.

81 million drones supposedly voted for these stupid assholes. And that's not even counting the other side of the party-of-one who got the rest of the votes and are largely just as keen on escalating things as far as they can at the taxpayers' expense. lolol....
I'm skeptical there will be WW3, I read that they are constantly talk to the Russians in back channels. . . .
6i93pr.jpg

I'm skeptical there will be WW3, I read that they are constantly talk to the Russians in back channels. . . .
6i93pr.jpg

Yeah, maybe.

My point in mentioning all of that, though, was that our so-called leadership are treading very dangerous waters. It's extremely reckless and invites blowback.

All it's served thus far seems to be a planned, strategic assault on the prosperity of Americans themselves.

But those dolts in your picture there are just the types who would get it started. Well..in so far as they've been delegated to do so by Klaus and company.

This war makes no sense at all... How it started and why.... And why we are sending tons of dollars in cash to them.... but we won't send them what they need to win.... Hmmmmmm kind of sounds like the course of action a senile old fool would take....

but we won't send them what they need to win...
IOW? It sounds like all the other bullshit wars that both sides of every war have fought since WWII. Global oligarchs know what is going on, they are all part of the UN still, all these leaders are still all involved in the World Bank, the IMF, etc., both sides of this war, it is not a reality for them, it is only a reality for the little people.

I would still be surprised if this is not over before Russia completely pulls out of its ISS space cooperation.

This is why BOTH sides have such twisted rules of engagement. It is a global social engineering project, to change the way global populations think and feel, and to change the way global systems of production and finance operate. I remember that interview Edward Griffin did with Norman Dodd, when he was investigating Foundations, and they did research into what was the quickest way to social engineer societies. . . . WAR.

You can believe, the Russians are just as pissed with their leaders, wondering why they have not completely mobilized the entire Russian army, to completely overwhelm the Ukrainian military, and win overwhelming, and win quickly. Dragging this on, is hurting the Russian masses, just like it is hurting the European mass and the American masses, to say nothing of the starvation and deprivations it will cause in the global impoverished nations worldwide come fall.

The patriotic Russians who believe this to be necessary, are wondering why it is a, "special military operation," and not. . . WAR? If it is necessary, why is Putin pussy footing the whole thing against a stubborn but clearly inferior Ukrainian army, is he afraid of the west if he fully mobilizes, or is he still in cahoots with Klaus Schwab and the Davos gang?

:dunno:

Are we all just pawns in the game of the global oligarchs?

Forum List

Back