U.S. votes against U.N. resolution condemning death penalty for LGBT people; is this who we are?

This in unbelievable , Unacceptable, and Disgusting . This is the Trump Administration!! Who can defend this?? That is all I have to say!!

U.S. votes against U.N. resolution condemning death penalty for LGBTQ people; is this who we are?

Last week, the United Nations Human Rights Council approved a resolution condemning the use of the death penalty in a discriminatory manner such as consensual same-sex relations. Along with 13 other nations, the United States voted against it. Instead, the U.S. sided with allies such as Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Qatar, Japan and the United Arab Emirates. Bangladesh, China and India also voted against the measure, which still passed along a 27-13 margin.

This did not happen without Trumps approval. Where are all the dumb fucks who claim that he is pro LGBT??

The resolution asked countries that have not yet abolished the death penalty to ensure that it is not 'applied arbitrarily or in a discriminatory manner' and that it is not applied against persons with mental or intellectual disabilities and persons below 18 years of age at the time of the commission of the crime, as well as pregnant women," according to the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Intersex Association (ILGA).

The resolution does not outlaw the use of the death penalty. Instead, it merely condemns its use in cases of "apostasy, blasphemy and adultery" an other similar instances

The real reason..We don't condemn the death penalty..

This Is Why The US Voted Against A UN Resolution Condemning The Death Penalty For LGBT People
It wasn't just about the provision protecting LGBT people from being killed via the death penalty. The US just really likes the death penalty.

This Is Why The US Voted Against A UN Resolution Condemning The Death Penalty For LGBT People

Aren't these the countries the left wants to bring more refugees in from?

Jebus, you can't make this shit up!

It wasn't just about the provision protecting LGBT people from being killed via the death penalty. The US just really likes the death penalty.

Figures. We don't trust the government except when it comes to deciding whom to kill.

Figures. We don't trust the government except when it comes to deciding whom to kill.

Last time I checked, the government that decided whom to kill was a jury of their peers, not the government.

Another troll post, sorry but I learned my lesson with your last stupid thread. Go fuck off asshole.

This in unbelievable , Unacceptable, and Disgusting . This is the Trump Administration!! Who can defend this?? That is all I have to say!!

U.S. votes against U.N. resolution condemning death penalty for LGBTQ people; is this who we are?

Last week, the United Nations Human Rights Council approved a resolution condemning the use of the death penalty in a discriminatory manner such as consensual same-sex relations. Along with 13 other nations, the United States voted against it. Instead, the U.S. sided with allies such as Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Qatar, Japan and the United Arab Emirates. Bangladesh, China and India also voted against the measure, which still passed along a 27-13 margin.

This did not happen without Trumps approval. Where are all the dumb fucks who claim that he is pro LGBT??

The resolution asked countries that have not yet abolished the death penalty to ensure that it is not 'applied arbitrarily or in a discriminatory manner' and that it is not applied against persons with mental or intellectual disabilities and persons below 18 years of age at the time of the commission of the crime, as well as pregnant women," according to the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Intersex Association (ILGA).

The resolution does not outlaw the use of the death penalty. Instead, it merely condemns its use in cases of "apostasy, blasphemy and adultery" an other similar instances

Along with such things like supporting Pol Pot in the 1970s, I'd say this IS who the US is, invading Iraq, bombing multiple countries, trying to depose multiple leaders who go against US interests and the like, and then supporting such leadership like Bush, I'd say this is EXACTLY who the US is.

Forum List

Back