U.S. to extend airplane, transit mask mandate

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

President Joe Biden's administration will extend requirements for travelers to wear masks on airplanes, trains and in transit hubs through April 18 as public health authorities review when mask requirements should be dropped, the White House confirmed.

Damn it Joe. I am flying the last week of March and really did not want to have to wear a stupid mask on the plane.

President Joe Biden's administration will extend requirements for travelers to wear masks on airplanes, trains and in transit hubs through April 18 as public health authorities review when mask requirements should be dropped, the White House confirmed.

Damn it Joe. I am flying the last week of March and really did not want to have to wear a stupid mask on the plane.

What. Is. The. Fucking. Point. Anymore.

Good Democrats must wear the mask to show party affiliation.

Exactly!

We got Putin ready to start flipping nukes all over the world any day now and they’re worried about masks on planes.

I'm Gen X. The only ones who got closer to being nuked were the boomers during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The mask shit needs to be dropped at this point, for all locations. If a person wants to wear one fine. I'm used to seeing people in masks for decades, Asians in NYC have been doing it since the 80's.

Let's be honest. If Covid was as deadly as the democrat run CDC estimated, the airlines wouldn't offer those lame peanuts and cookies and pretzels and would have made sure the masks were on at all times on planes and in the airports. The mask issue was a demonstration of political power. Still is.

God were we scammed on this Covid

All for political power. Those people need to be put to death
ldl7roolcpt81.jpg

Tell that to my widow neighbor whose husband died in January from covid. Oh, and tell my nephews who were rushed to the emergency room with covid last fall.
How old was he widows husband? Bet he was fat. Has a lot of health ailments too right??

Now I know you will say he was a definition of perfect health. What is your nephews details
.Weight comorbids

Forum List

Back