U.S. to Boost Military Role in the Philippines as Fears Over Taiwan Grow

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
U.S. to Boost Military Role in the Philippines as Fears Over Taiwan Grow

Washington and Manila announced a plan to increase American military access on four new bases in the Southeast Asian country, a strategic partner in the region.

Remote : Thu, 02 Feb 2023 03:56:19 +0000
Local : 2023-02-02(Thursday) 04 : 56 : 19

Found via https://nicer.app/world-news

it sure seems like the US has decided to fully back Taiwanese self-governance.
i do hope you know what you're getting yourselves into.
i can foresee *multiple* wars over the SCS and Taiwanese regions with China. easily.

If we don't have the balls to go to war with Russia face to face. I seriously don't believe we will with China. China is far more powerful(on the order of 50 times!) and capable of winning a convectional war with us and has more then enough nukes to be extremely scary.

The only way the US will end up in a direct war with China in any of our lives is if India and China get into a serious scrap.

As history shows us; numerical advantage is only a winning hand in peer to peer engagement. China is far from being a near peer to the US. They barely have what one might consider a blue water navy. Most of their over stated naval, numerical strength consists of merchant, and commercial vessels retrofitted with weapons. Much like the famed Spanish Armada. And it has exactly zero real world combat experience.

If we don't have the balls to go to war with Russia face to face. I seriously don't believe we will with China. China is far more powerful(on the order of 50 times!) and capable of winning a convectional war with us and has more then enough nukes to be extremely scary.
Why would we need to go to war with Russia or China?

If we don't have the balls to go to war with Russia face to face. I seriously don't believe we will with China.
Yeah, I'm sure China and other enemies like Russia see us just like that now that we have this physically, mentally and morally weak, senile feather of a leader in the White House now, proving the Americans idiots without any brains in their heads, so feeble that he even went along with people chanting Fuck You Brandon to his face not realizing they were talking about him! Proof once again that letting scurvy, treasonous assholes & idiots steal your national elections has BIG consequences.

China is far more powerful(on the order of 50 times!) and capable of winning a convectional war with us and has more then enough nukes to be extremely scary.
All thanks to the traitors in the democrat party especially who have sold, fed and leaked military and industrial secrets to them for years in exchange for backing our greedy, wanton, gluttonous debt.

Forum List

Back