U.S., Taliban To Hold Talks In Doha

What obama's negotiation looks like.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/26/w...ttack-at-heart-of-afghan-government.html?_r=0

KABUL — At least four suicide bombers launched a daring and sophisticated attack on the heart of the Afghan government early Tuesday morning, using at least two land cruisers similar to those used by international soldiers here, fake badges and vehicle passes, which allowed at least one to get inside the heavily guarded area, according to Kabul’s deputy police chief.

The Taliban never agreed to stop fighting while negociations are going on plus, they are not the only group fighting us in Afghanistan. The Taliban doesn't speak on the behalf of all the insurgents in Afghanistan.

exactly, they are not bound to stop jack before being allowed to sit down with us....think on that for a moment, now think on this- obama backed abbas and told Netanyahu back in 2009 he had to stop building settlements before the palis would even sit down to talks with them.......

I don't think the Talibs will ever stop shooting at us until we leave Afghanistan, and I believe I have read similar statements from Taliban members who have said the same thing.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer.
[a concept concrete 'thinkers' can't understand - along with most other concepts]

what does that mean, exactly?....go ahead, explain how now keeping mullah omar et al 'close to us' works....exactly....

First I'll need a jack hammer and compressor. Then when you mind is open I'll answer.

Since you will cry deflection, I'll offer this before the concrete layer which keeps you ignorant is broken:

To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.

:lol: ....did you have to look that up?

I knew you could not articulate an answer....go play, adults are talking here....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back