U.S. Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial in Georgia Has to Go, Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This one has been brewing for quite some time.

Well folks, as I and others have been saying, it won't be long now until the Dims come for the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial.

It will happen, and there's likely little can be done to stop it. This is the Dimocrat party, this is your reality.

A Georgia Democrat has called for the removal of Confederate carvings from the site of the state’s Stone Mountain. Stacey Abrams, the Democrat favorite candidate for state governor, said the carvings should be removed following the weekend of violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The organizer of the rally, in which one woman was killed after a car rammed into a group of anti-Nazi demonstrators she was with, said the white supremacists were protesting the proposed removal of a statue of a Confederate general, prompting conversations about Confederate memorials around the country.

“It is 2017, and now is the time for us to have a conversation about removing the last vestiges of that type of hatred and that type of vitriol toward minority communities in Georgia,” Abrams, who is a former Georgia House minority leader, told Channel 2 Newsof the carvings of three Confederate leaders.

Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial in Georgia Has to Go, Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Says

Vote the fuckers out

You might be able to hold them back for a while, but the snowball grows and it's coming closer every day.
The Dimocrat party eventually will be calling for a new Constitution to be written.
Won't happen now, not next year, but it will happen.

For historical accuracy I think they should add to it.

Add a scene below the horses of some vast fields of cotton or sugar cane. Where slaves toiled under the blistering sun of the South. Perhaps have a foreman brutally whipping a slave or two!

Well folks, as I and others have been saying, it won't be long now until the Dims come for the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial.

It will happen, and there's likely little can be done to stop it. This is the Dimocrat party, this is your reality.

A Georgia Democrat has called for the removal of Confederate carvings from the site of the state’s Stone Mountain. Stacey Abrams, the Democrat favorite candidate for state governor, said the carvings should be removed following the weekend of violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The organizer of the rally, in which one woman was killed after a car rammed into a group of anti-Nazi demonstrators she was with, said the white supremacists were protesting the proposed removal of a statue of a Confederate general, prompting conversations about Confederate memorials around the country.

“It is 2017, and now is the time for us to have a conversation about removing the last vestiges of that type of hatred and that type of vitriol toward minority communities in Georgia,” Abrams, who is a former Georgia House minority leader, told Channel 2 Newsof the carvings of three Confederate leaders.

Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial in Georgia Has to Go, Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Says

Well, I doubt he'll get elected. That basically shoots his campaign right in the ass.

What does one hear when they reach the top of Stone Mountain?

Why, it's "Dixieland" Umm, yeah.

Last edited:

Add a scene below the horses of some vast fields of cotton or sugar cane. Where slaves toiled under the blistering sun of the South. Perhaps have a foreman brutally whipping a slave or two!

And the perfect response to my last post. They leave no doubt to the final solution.

I took my daughter and her two kids to Stone Mountain on a day trip last summer.

There were plenty of black families at the park enjoying the amusement rides and having picnics. In fact, many black teens were employed there operating the rides and concession stands.

No one seemed the least bit concerned about the giant stone carvings of Confederate icons. .... :cool:

Well, I doubt he'll get elected. That basically shoots his campaign right in the ass.

It's a woman.

It's a woman.

She won't get elected.

If Stone Mountain is so hard to look at, why do you see lots of blacks there for the lazer show that they show on the carvings,
We might need to leave this one alone, it will get really bad if they get the carving removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will they look like Obammy's sons?

Don't they all look alike?

Not to me.

You?

What do "Obammy's sons" look like then?

Will they look like Obammy's sons?

Don't they all look alike?

Not to me.

You?

What do "Obammy's sons" look like then?

Treyvon Martin he said.

If Stone Mountain is so hard to look at, why do you see lots of blacks there for the lazer show that they show on the carvings,
We might need to leave this one alone, it will get really bad if they get the carving removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never said it was hard to look at. I just like the idea of having the overlords of the south riding over fields where their human slaves toil under the oppressive southern sun. I don't want it destroyed, that's ISIS's gig, not freedom loving Americans.

The irony is that there are good arguments for not removing these monuments, arguments that aren't rooted in racist cheerleading. But when the people protesting are, in fact, racist shit bags, it only makes the opposite argument. It justifies the very thing they're whining about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back