U.S. senator dismisses opposition to immigration as a 'far-right' concern

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is why we are in a downward spiral.

A Senator pisses on America's leg and tells them it is raining and too many Americans agree.

And that is why too many Americans either don't vote or continue to vote for the Party that is decimating America an its culture. Or vote for RINOs like Mith McConnell. They are that stupid.

Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio claimed that voters’ concerns about immigration only came from the “far right” during a Sunday appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“I think my voters in Ohio are reasonable. We’re a slightly lean Republican state now,” Brown told host Chuck Todd. “I don’t hear much about immigration from voters, except for people on the far right that always want to gain political advantage by talking about it.”

“When serious-minded people talk about it, they’re looking for something like Thom [Tillis] and Kyrsten [Sinema] were suggesting, and they’re also emphasizing the dreamer kids, the DACA kids, who are, as I said, essentially Americans except for the paperwork,” Brown continued.

Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Republican Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina reportedly started work on compromise legislation that would legalize those in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program while reinstating Title 42, a Trump-era program that expelled migrants that is set to expire Dec. 21 following a ruling by United States District Judge Emmet Sullivan.

Indubitably .

But at what point do you just keep repeating this undoubted truth and start to castigate the ignorant Sheeple who vote him into office?
Or move .

Move.

I left blue shithole Western Washington fifteen months ago for a small farming town of just over a thousand people in Southeastern South Dakota.

In the time since I bought my home here, a total of four homes have been sold in this tiny town to Left Coast refugees! The realtor who helped me with the purchase of my home is one of possibly four hundred real estate agents in the nearest metro (200K people), and he has assisted home buyers from the Left Coast a dozen times or more, and they all talk openly about their reason for escaping -- blue politics.

It's a wonderful start.

Forum List

Back