U.S. Senate Releases Report On Biden Family Corruption

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
"These connections and the vast amount of money transferred among and between them donā€™t just raise conflicts of interest concerns, they raise criminal financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns."

Conclusion...

"The records acquired by the committees show that Hunter Biden and his family were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe."

"Hunter Biden and Archer, in particular, formed significant and consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time working for burisma and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administrationā€™s Ukraine policy
."

"These connections and the vast amount of money transferred among and between them donā€™t just raise conflicts of interest concerns, they raise criminal financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns."

Conclusion...

"The records acquired by the committees show that Hunter Biden and his family were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe."

"Hunter Biden and Archer, in particular, formed significant and consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time working for burisma and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administrationā€™s Ukraine policy
."

And documents on the Hnter lap top show that Biden Sr. profited from those associations..... Acts of Treason........

Another one of the Banana Republicans "Hit Pieces" lands with a dull thud.

Conclusion...

."

From your own cite.

23VI.STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS VIEWED ZLOCHEVSKY AS A CORRUPT, ā€œODIOUS OLIGARCH, ā€BUT VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN WAS ADVISED NOT TO ACCUSE ZLOCHEVSKY OF CORRUPTION

He obviously didn't listen even though it might have been in his best interest to heed that advice. Instead, he does accuse him of corruption and now the tapes and the vids make sense. Joe Biden did the right thing. It does appear that others did not but Joe did.

The argument that Biden benefited from any of this is wrong. If anything, as we are seeing now, it harmed him to do the right thing.

Its proven dumb ass, proven, as in totally irrefutable, which is precisely why NO Biden has even attempted to refute the obvious, just paint the whistleblower's as Russian agents. So stop with the room temperature idiocy and just speak the fucking truth you lowlife democrat, YOU just don't fucking care that they are traitors, all you care about, the absolute only thing you care about, is your confirmation biases being stroked unto orgasm! So just shut it up about hit pieces, you know as well as everyone else that every word of this is true, just be fucking honest about it, show courage of your hateful conviction and speak fucking truth! :fu:

Its proven dumb ass, proven, as in totally irrefutable, which is precisely why NO Biden has even attempted to refute the obvious, just paint the whistleblower's as Russian agents. So stop with the room temperature idiocy and just speak the fucking truth you lowlife democrat, YOU just don't fucking care that they are traitors, all you care about, the absolute only thing you care about, is your confirmation biases being stroked unto orgasm! So just shut it up about hit pieces, you know as well as everyone else that every word of this is true, just be fucking honest about it, show courage of your hateful conviction and speak fucking truth! :fu:

I appreciate your honesty and how you boldly express your feelings. I've found Banana Republicans have become so touchie, feelie these days, but whatever.

But you know, I think you're holding something back. Don't hold it in. let it out. Tell me how you really feel. You'll feel better after......

Conclusion...

."

Did they point out anything that was illegal, immoral, or fattening, and identify it as such? if so, link to the section of the report that does so.

The US Senate you stupid shitforbrains.

In true Banana Republic style, it's a partisan hatchet job by partisan Banana Republicans, designed to bolster Trumpybear's phony allegations against his political opposition. We see this shit in Russia, Turkey, the Philippines...ect, it's a tried and true tactic of the Authoritarian Right. We're gettin rid of it next week.

I appreciate your honesty and how you boldly express your feelings. I've found Banana Republicans have become so touchie, feelie these days, but whatever.

But you know, I think you're holding something back. Don't hold it in. let it out. Tell me how you really feel. You'll feel better after......
You're not anywhere near the cute tree shit bag, you're just another textbook coward bravely trolling from position of cover in a basement somewhere in north America, I could demonstrate the irrefutable physics behind the simple act of boiling water and you would of course deny them, just to continue on saying no! If you possessed jot of courage you would come right out and speak truth of your heart, you don't care, all you concern self with is hate & intolerance, you are a black hearted scumbag who only cares about one thing, yet you lack courage to speak even that! :ahole-1:

You're not anywhere near the cute tree shit bag, you're just another textbook coward bravely trolling from position of cover in a basement somewhere in north America, I could demonstrate the irrefutable physics behind the simple act of boiling water and you would of course deny them, just to continue on saying no! If you possessed jot of courage you would come right out and speak truth of your heart, you don't care, all you concern self with is hate & intolerance, you are a black hearted scumbag who only cares about one thing, yet you lack courage to speak even that! :ahole-1:

Okay, you got me, I'll speak truth of my heart, I do care, I care very deeply. Ya cut me deep.....

I love you guys. Ya'll make me laugh every time I come here. Especially shit like that. Classic....

Forum List

Back