U.S. sanctioned 2 Montreal companies for supporting Russian 'war effort'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is America starting to wake up to Canada? From our covert police state to the companies that happily encourage the tactics, abuses and selling out of civil liberties to the highest bidder even though it harms Canadas and USAs National Security. Maybe you are starting to figure out the rackets here that survive on P.R outreach campaigns and optics...

If Canadian authorities would have listened to and embraced citizens like myself, we'd be in a far better place economically, ethically, and, with our Western allies. Now, since the U.S knows we can't evolve on our own, they are applying the consequences themselves.

When the United States and other allies of Ukraine marked the one-year anniversary of Russia's invasion by announcing a new wave of sanctions against Vladimir Putin's regime, two Canadian companies were among 86 new entities targeted by the U.S. Department of Commerce for "a variety of reasons related to their activities in support of Russia's defense-industrial sector and war effort."

The Canada Border Services Agency has now revealed that these two companies were identified as part of a "global effort" that now includes U.S. officials being virtually embedded in Canada's inspection system.

CPUNTO Inc. and Electronic Network Inc. were listed for "acting contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States." They're now subject to U.S. export restrictions, effectively cutting off their access to certain goods unless the companies obtain a specific licence from U.S. authorities.

The Commerce Department listing didn't specify what these companies shipped or attempted to ship that caught American attention, making it unclear what kind of business they were engaged in to trigger this action.

Last edited:
I'm still curious as to which company and country had provided parts to the Chinese spy balloons. I read news that there were parts with English text inside, which narrows down the source nation. One of the powerful U.S agencies publicly stated that they were going to pursue consequences for whichever nation had provided the parts.

On the U.S site, the article was still up last I checked, the Canadian news source took the article down. Just had my gears working a bit.

Is America starting to wake up to Canada? From our covert police state to the companies that happily encourage the tactics, abuses and selling out of civil liberties to the highest bidder even though it harms Canadas and USAs National Security. Maybe you are starting to figure out the rackets here that survive on P.R outreach campaigns and optics...

If Canadian authorities would have listened to and embraced citizens like myself, we'd be in a far better place economically, ethically, and, with our Western allies. Now, since the U.S knows we can't evolve on our own, they are applying the consequences themselves.

When the United States and other allies of Ukraine marked the one-year anniversary of Russia's invasion by announcing a new wave of sanctions against Vladimir Putin's regime, two Canadian companies were among 86 new entities targeted by the U.S. Department of Commerce for "a variety of reasons related to their activities in support of Russia's defense-industrial sector and war effort."

The Canada Border Services Agency has now revealed that these two companies were identified as part of a "global effort" that now includes U.S. officials being virtually embedded in Canada's inspection system.

CPUNTO Inc. and Electronic Network Inc. were listed for "acting contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States." They're now subject to U.S. export restrictions, effectively cutting off their access to certain goods unless the companies obtain a specific licence from U.S. authorities.

The Commerce Department listing didn't specify what these companies shipped or attempted to ship that caught American attention, making it unclear what kind of business they were engaged in to trigger this action.
This is an act of war by the US against Canada.
It's started in Canada too now.

USA overly sanctioning Russia is what has led to the war in Ukraine....
When will the USA stop being the worlds bully?.... come on dems.... this is serious shit... If we end up fighting China Russia and Iran it will be fought here not just in some desert or jungle thousands of miles away....

USA overly sanctioning Russia is what has led to the war in Ukraine....
When will the USA stop being the worlds bully?.... come on dems.... this is serious shit... If we end up fighting China Russia and Iran it will be fought here not just in some desert or jungle thousands of miles away....
Impressing your fellow Americans on the threat to their own asses is the most effective way of building an antiwar movement!
Nobody cares about the Ukraine slaughter.

Impressing your fellow Americans on the threat to their own asses is the most effective way of building an antiwar movement!
Nobody cares about the Ukraine slaughter.
Americans don't know what warfare inside the borders of the United States would be like..... it would be devastating...
People think a world war would be fought someplace else but they are wrong....

Americans don't know what warfare inside the borders of the United States would be like..... it would be devastating...
People think a world war would be fought someplace else but they are wrong....
Oh, there's no doubt about that! Nuclear or otherwise.

other then nukes how does China, Russia or Iran invade the US?
Grid..... what if you woke up one day with no power no water to run your home and keep you alive.... and no chance of it being fixed for years....
no Hospitals police fire dept.... no food stores no medication....
Then the nukes will come raining down...
If you are still alive to see them fall you won't be the lucky one....

How are your headaches?
Learning to relax a bit is the key.
I have to put you on ignore as well, Provocateur #2. I cannot lower myself to the level of dishonest, covert police. Even sharing an area of text with you is unbecoming of my integrity. You are going to have to use one of your alt accounts now to reach me on this site

I have to put you on ignore as well, Provocateur #2. I cannot lower myself to the level of dishonest, covert police. Even sharing an area of text with you is unbecoming of my integrity. You are going to have to use one of your alt accounts now to reach me on this site
I won't be ignoring you my friend.

Absolute garbage . Canada has been part of the Five Eyes Intelligence Agreement for around 70+ years .
You are simply doing what you are bound to do . I do not approve but an agreement should be honoured .

I would be far more horrified at being "ruled" by the son of Fidel Castro. Your little Commie, Justin .

Forum List

Back