U.S. Rents Hit Record High, Coinciding with Skyrocketing Mass Immigration

If that's your preference yes, and what's wrong with that?
Then just admit you are a racist POS and quit trying to hide it.
I didn't say taxes, I said property values. Taxes can go up even though value goes down such as passing taxes for the schools.
Somebody needs to tell that to the folks around here if that is the case, because the property values have gone up in the neighborhood I live in. I will make a killing if I sell my house today.
No, but it does when blacks makeup 40% or more of a city, yes, violent crime always increases.
Funny how you are leaving a lot of key factors out of that assessment as well.
No, it means it's an anomaly, unlike what always happens when blacks takeover a community.
So white on white crime isn't real, but black on black crime is. Tell that to the 2 white widows.

Just another Biden shit-show. More crapping on Americans by the worst POTUS in history.

Everything Biden and his team of idiots do have been harmful to Americans. Same with the rotten Democratic Party.

Rents across the United States have hit a record high, with the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment now reaching nearly $1,500 a month, according to the Zumper National Rent Index.
In Miami, where nearly 6 in 10 residents are foreign nationals, pulling more immigrants to the area every year, median rents have jumped to about $2,500 a month. In Washington, DC, where the state of Texas is busing thousands of border crossers, median rents are now at $2,370.
At the same time, rents in cities across Ohio, Kansas, Texas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma, upstate New York, and Iowa have dropped.
Real estate investors are some of the biggest beneficiaries of mass immigration to the United States. Immigration-driven population growth, set to bring the United States population to more than 400 million by 2060, is likely to send housing prices even higher.
A 2017 study published in the Journal of Housing Economics found that “increases in immigration into a metropolitan statistical area are linked with rising rents and home prices in that metropolitan statistical area and neighboring metropolitan statistical areas.”
As legal immigration brings over a million legal immigrants to the United States annually, as well as more than a million more on temporary work visas, the Biden administration has implemented an expansive Catch and Release network where thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens are sent all over the nation every month to await court hearings.
In the meantime, those new arrivals need housing.
While it is unclear exactly where border crossers and illegal aliens are resettling, the administration’s Alternative to Detention (ATD) program gives insight into the level of mass immigration to each city coinciding with record-high housing costs.
In Boston, Massachusetts, for instance, where the median rent has hit $2,730, the number of border crossers and illegal aliens released to the area on ATD has boomed. In December 2020, just 1,500 ATD migrants were being monitored in Boston. Today, more than 8,300 ATD migrants are in the city.
The same has occurred in New York City. In 2020, fewer than 3,700 ATD migrants were being monitored. Today, more than 10,500 ATD migrants are being monitored there. More than 16,500 ATD migrants are in San Francisco today; in 2020, about 10,600 were being monitored.

Not to worry, democrats will pay the rent of the illegals. Everyone else? Either pay up or face eviction. But, we do have a new hunger initiative which may save you money on groceries, making it easier to pay your rent.

Then just admit you are a racist POS and quit trying to hide it.

Then so are most whites and every other race in the country because when blacks move in, good people move out.

Somebody needs to tell that to the folks around here if that is the case, because the property values have gone up in the neighborhood I live in. I will make a killing if I sell my house today.

Then I suggest you sell before your other brothers move into the neighborhood. Because when they do, your home value will drop just like it does in just about any other place in our country.

Funny how you are leaving a lot of key factors out of that assessment as well.

Key factors like what? There is only one factor here.

So white on white crime isn't real, but black on black crime is. Tell that to the 2 white widows.

Never said it wasn't real, I said it was very unlikely. When blacks move into an area, it's almost guaranteed.

Then so are most whites and every other race in the country because when blacks move in, good people move out.
None of my white neighbors have moved out.
Then I suggest you sell before your other brothers move into the neighborhood. Because when they do, your home value will drop just like it does in just about any other place in our country.
Only fools like you believe that ignorant thinking. I sold my last home to a black couple for more that I paid for it. That myth comes from ignorant racist whites like you and unfortunately too many other whites believe it.
Key factors like what? There is only one factor here.
Of course a slum lord like you knows what i am speaking of.
Never said it wasn't real, I said it was very unlikely. When blacks move into an area, it's almost guaranteed.
You say a lot of ignorant racist shit.

Only fools like you believe that ignorant thinking. I sold my last home to a black couple for more that I paid for it. That myth comes from ignorant racist whites like you and unfortunately too many other whites believe it.

I believe it because it happened to me and everybody in my family. Do you think I invented the term White Flight or something? It's been a standard across this country for the last couple of generations.

Gee, why would whites think they are superior to blacks?

Who said that? I asked why whites don't want blacks living around them. You see, that's the problem. Instead of being honest, the best you and Gator breath can come up with is racism. Forget about losing money on your home. Forget about the noise, the filth, the crime. None of that is even in the back of your mind. The only thing it could possibly be is tens of millions of whites are racist.

Who said that? I asked why whites don't want blacks living around them. You see, that's the problem. Instead of being honest, the best you and Gator breath can come up with is racism.
That's all it is. Unfortunately a lot of whites feed into the racist garbage you are spewing.
Forget about losing money on your home. Forget about the noise, the filth, the crime. None of that is even in the back of your mind. The only thing it could possibly be is tens of millions of whites are racist.
So racism is just something black folks just created, it is actually a myth. 400yrs in America has nothing to do with it.

It has been proven over and over again that you are racist plain and simple.

Who said that? I asked why whites don't want blacks living around them. You see, that's the problem. Instead of being honest, the best you and Gator breath can come up with is racism. Forget about losing money on your home. Forget about the noise, the filth, the crime. None of that is even in the back of your mind. The only thing it could possibly be is tens of millions of whites are racist.

You are correct, when I think of black people I do not think of filth or noise or crime.

But then again I am not a racist POS.

Forum List

Back