U.S. President to de Blazio: You Should Immediately Hire Them BACK!

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1597195896911.png

At the White House press briefing this Tuesday DONALD Trump has demanded that left-wing New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio rehires "incredible" police officers who were laid off amid a Democrat-backed "defunding" movement and crime spike.

The NYPD Anti-Crime Unit was shut down in June, which left roughly 600 officers reassigned and the department experiencing a rise in shootings and complaints, according to NYC Police Commissioner Dermot Shea.

1597196177561.png

If armed clashes break out in New York between the BLM and supporters of the Republican President, and they certainly begin, and the Republican Party wins the elections and crashes the foe in the armed conflict, de Blasio will no doubt be accused of supporting the coup d'etat, arrested and convicted, according to Article 115 of the U.S. Criminal Code.

de Blasio should think carefully about his near future. Otherwise, he may end up in the same institution as Epstein, and there are rumors that there are ghosts there at night, strangling prisoners...

1597196828700.png

There is a possibility that a second passport and second citizenship will not help him: he may simply not get to the airport.

New York, and particularly NYC, are getting exactly the type of government they so richly deserve, I have not a jot of sympathy for them. DeBlasio was just as fucking awful in his first term, and they reelected him anyway, in an absolute fucking landslide, just as the states mass murdering governor was! I don't care about their cops, because most of them voted for DeBlasio twice, even after he was clearly revealed to hate them and treat them like it to boot, yet I can assure you 80% or better of that city police force, voted for him anyway!

Fuck NY & NYC, let them burn.... :puke3:

New York, and particularly NYC, are getting exactly the type of government they so richly deserve, I have not a jot of sympathy for them. DeBlasio was just as fucking awful in his first term, and they reelected him anyway, in an absolute fucking landslide, just as the states mass murdering governor was! I don't care about their cops, because most of them voted for DeBlasio twice, even after he was clearly revealed to hate them and treat them like it to boot, yet I can assure you 80% or better of that city police force, voted for him anyway!

Here is an idea. Trump can hire them for the secret police of DHS, not that I like the secret police, but maybe he can pick up some talent, cheap, as skilled workers are an asset. New York can stew in it's own juices. I have no problem with a state or city making a toilet hole out of their own city or state as long as I do not have to live in it. If the citizens do not want to live there, paying their tax dollars, they can move to other more normal parts of the country.

I wouldn't take any hiring advice from Trump...his selections mostly end up in prison.

I know it! They nominated him. But this is a rotten "democratic" or, more precisely, a сryptonеozionist city. And now it turned out, also a pro-Chinese. No wonder: THE SAME people rule there.

I wouldn't take any hiring advice from Trump...his selections mostly end up in prison.

But this isn't hiring advice. These are not people walking off the street to get a job. These are trained experienced police officers, the mindless left-wing fools fired.. and now are shocked crime is going up.

Here is an idea. Trump can hire them for the secret police of DHS, not that I like the secret police, but maybe he can pick up some talent, cheap, as skilled workers are an asset. New York can stew in it's own juices. I have no problem with a state or city making a toilet hole out of their own city or state as long as I do not have to live in it. If the citizens do not want to live there, paying their tax dollars, they can move to other more normal parts of the country.

Your idea can turn out to be VERY fruitful in the coming armed conflict in NYC. And as for leaving, their Chutspah is explained by the fact people do not resist them.

But this isn't hiring advice. These are not people walking off the street to get a job. These are trained experienced police officers, the mindless left-wing fools fired.. and now are shocked crime is going up.

THEY are NOT "mindless". They are CONSPIRATORS and TRAITORS

View attachment 373985

At the White House press briefing this Tuesday DONALD Trump has demanded that left-wing New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio rehires "incredible" police officers who were laid off amid a Democrat-backed "defunding" movement and crime spike.

The NYPD Anti-Crime Unit was shut down in June, which left roughly 600 officers reassigned and the department experiencing a rise in shootings and complaints, according to NYC Police Commissioner Dermot Shea.

View attachment 373989

If armed clashes break out in New York between the BLM and supporters of the Republican President, and they certainly begin, and the Republican Party wins the elections and crashes the foe in the armed conflict, de Blasio will no doubt be accused of supporting the coup d'etat, arrested and convicted, according to Article 115 of the U.S. Criminal Code.

de Blasio should think carefully about his near future. Otherwise, he may end up in the same institution as Epstein, and there are rumors that there are ghosts there at night, strangling prisoners...

View attachment 373990

There is a possibility that a second passport and second citizenship will not help him: he may simply not get to the airport.

Guess who doesn't rent uhauls ? The well off
sheeeeittss.png

The tards are scattering like roaches

Ahh progressive paradise of New york where conservatives are not welcome

Is that so, I imagine you missed out on how they fully intend to make you, and every other citizen in every other city, and every other state, pay for their little stew! Thats what the hold up is with the new stimulus, mail in voter fraud, and massive cash bailouts of massively bankrupt urban centers, such as NYC, and Chicago under the permanent control of democrats, courtesy of the other states! BTW, I am good with DHS rounding you fuckers up and shooting you on the spot, just saying..... :wink:

Is that so, I imagine you missed out on how they fully intend to make you, and every other citizen in every other city, and every other state, pay for their little stew! Thats what the hold up is with the new stimulus, mail in voter fraud, and massive cash bailouts of massively bankrupt urban centers, such as NYC, and Chicago under the permanent control of democrats, courtesy of the other states! BTW, I am good with DHS rounding you fuckers up and shooting you on the spot, just saying..... :wink:
You wish to have Feds come to Tennessee and have me shot? This does not even sound extreme when you type it? You should not be comfortable thinking like that, much less putting out on the internet. Guess it is just something you say in private, when you think you are anonymous, eh?

Forum List

Back