U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate

So you think the Afghan army took their weapons home every night? How about planes, helicopters, tanks, grenades, ammunition?
When you are on high alert you don't go home everynight.
If the Afghans took weapons with them when they left the base, it was no more than a handgun. Or, did you think the Afghan army lived on base like the Americans? No.
[/QUOTE]
So we set up military bases, but the Afghan Army was operating out of a Treehouse. Smfh.

Osama bin Laden is still alive in Iran I heard.
I wouldn't doubt it...I never believed Obama when he said we can't show his death picture because it would piss Muslims off...that was BS and I can't believe how many elected republicans fell for it...even some I trust today were fooled....

I wouldn't doubt it...I never believed Obama when he said we can't show his death picture because it would piss Muslims off...that was BS and I can't believe how many elected republicans fell for it...even some I trust today were fooled....
Obl..came from a very very very rich family---bribing Obama group would have been nothing to them and something that they would have done.

Forum List

Back