U.S. Navy Commander Walter Fitzpatrick becomes Obama's First Political Prisoner

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me that he could fight that charge pretty easily. It takes 3 or more to make a riot. One might be guilty of disorderly conduct, but without accomplices one can not be partaking in a riot.
Fitzpatrick is right and there are many in the military that know it. Publicity is good for his cause and harms Obama.

Obama critic hit with charges

A former military officer who has pursued a criminal complaint accusing President Obama of treason over his refusal to provide his original birth certificate that could document his presidential eligibility is facing a court hearing in two weeks over allegations of disorderly conduct and "rioting" for confronting a grand-jury meeting in Tennessee.

WND reported last year when retired U.S. Navy officer Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III, who has run a campaign for two decades to uncover and try to correct what he believes are criminal activities within the military, leveled the accusations against Obama.
In his complaint addressed to Obama via U.S Attorney Russell Dedrick and Assistant U.S. Attorney Edward Schmutzer, Eastern District, Tennessee, Fitzpatrick wrote then: "You have broken in and entered the White House by force of contrivance, concealment, conceit, dissembling, and deceit. Posing as an impostor president and commander in chief you have stripped civilian command and control over the military establishment."

He continued, "I accuse you and your military-political criminal assistants of TREASON. I name you and your military criminal associates as traitors. Your criminal ascension manifests a clear and present danger. You fundamentally changed our form of government. The Constitution no longer works." Now Fitzpatrick is facing a local court hearing in Monroe County, Tenn., on municipal and county allegations of resisting arrest, riot, disorderly conduct and interrupting a meeting.

For some background:

Video
Treason Video - The 912 Project -- Smoky Mountains
Audio
AGJ- WANTS TO KNOW 12/2/2009 - US Grand Jury on Blog Talk Radio
Commander Fitzpatrick attacks Obama at Monroe County Courthouse—American Grand Jury website
http://americangrandjury.org/commander-fitzpatrick-attacks-obama-at-monroe-county-courthouse
Commander Fitzpatrick files Treason Charges Against Obama in front of Grand Jury
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk7kHLoOrrY]YouTube - Commander Fitzpatrick files Treason Charges Against Obama in front of Grand Jury[/ame]
Lt. Cmdr. Walter Francis Fitzpatrick is now a political prisoner
Lt. Cmdr. Walter Francis Fitzpatrick is now a political prisoner
Rise up for America
Man attempts citizen’s arrest of grand jury foreman; gets police officer’s arrest in return
WBIR.com | Knoxville, TN | Man attempts citizen's arrest of grand jury foreman; gets police officer's arrest in return
Citizen’s Arrest
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JV80ppr7z4]YouTube - Citizen's Arrest[/ame]

xotoxi-albums-pictures-5-picture1547-army-retard.jpg

The bloke seems to be mentally unwell. He deserves a psych report which may help him out with these charges.
What has he done that is unstable?

He seems to have a bit of a problem with delusions. I'm serious, I'm not just slagging off the bloke.

Though he shares and expresses valid grievances that the Constitution and government are being sold out and principles destroying, he unfortunately expresses himself in too abstract and figurative terms for most people. If you take it literally, you think he is bordering on delusion and exaggeration and cannot tell the difference.

His meaning is on target, as many Constitutional lawyers and advocates are arguing by the same principles, but he shows no consideration or understanding that other people don't follow this language and may mistake it for hostile aggression or mental imbalance. If he assumes this reaction, brought on partially by his own onesided approach, is more government oppression, that could be a sign of imbalance instead of a normal sense of mistrust that is common with people protesting abusive government.

I would strongly recommend a Christian-Constitutionalist lawyer or counselor so he can get assistance to express his statements publicly where a general audience could understand, and not be thrown off by language as figurative as Bible symbols.

(For example, calling someone the "antichrist" would seem like an religious delusion to some. But if you understand "antichrist" means false or corrupt government, then it is a common concept and just needs to be translated into mainstream secular terms.)

He basically needs a good interpreter, transcriber, and legal assistance to make sure he communicates and shows understanding of his audience instead of seeming blind to that. He can petition and protest authority, but should not come across as in total denial.

If he does have a social disorder, he does not need to be around people who will treat him and make him feel even crazier. He needs to be around the influence of people who understand the same grievances, but know the proper channels and means and redirect his focus and efforts in that direction, and he should be fine.

With the right support, this guy could be helped to communicate in unison with others using language that doesn't sound cryptic but follows normal terms and methods.

He has valid points, but needs to listen to counsel so he doesn't come off as a threat to security or the law. That can be hard to explain to stubborn people, but it can be done.
Only if he refuses to work with anyone to correct problems and petition civilly would I assume he may be projecting inner problems or may be a danger to himself or others.

His issues should neither be allowed to go unresolved without supervision, nor should he be automatically dismissed as a mental or criminal problem when he has valid content to his points. It actually helps to diffuse the risk of violent disruption by taking his complaint seriously and directing him to groups or people who are working on those.

I would not let him go unsupervised, but make sure he is given means and support to redress his grievances to prevent any further disruption or threat of security issues. Ignoring or discrediting him would add to his frustration and fear of government fraud.

Last edited:

Thats a pretty good photoshop job....the signs are EXACTLY the same....
It would have been more authentic to make them slightly different as they would be in real life....but then there are enough peckerhead pinheads that will think they are the real thing....:clap2:

Thats a pretty good photoshop job....the signs are EXACTLY the same....
It would have been more authentic to make them slightly different as they would be in real life....but then there are enough peckerhead pinheads that will think they are the real thing....:clap2:

It is exactly the same because I cropped USArmy Retard's Avatar and pasted it on the picture.

Forum List

Back