U.S. Mint To Honor Maya Angelou And 4 Other Notable Women On Quarters

This is interesting.

Very few women have been on our currency. I'm glad 5 more will be added.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now.
This thread is not about black people. It's about women. I guess you can't help but make it about race.

1624193771004.png

Hopefully they will fuck up a few of them and I will find one.

One time I withdrew some money from an ATM at the corner of Hill and Reynolds in Toledo, Ohio. Later I noticed that one of the twenty dollar bills I got from that ATM had a banana sticker on it. At first I didn't think anything of it. But later I noticed that the sticker was actually embedded in the twenty dollar bill rather than just stuck to it. The serial numbers were printed on top of it.

I showed it to a friend who collects that kind of stuff and he offered me $4020 cash and almost an ounce of cocaine for it.

Later I saw on the TV news that it sold at auction for $57,000.

Last edited:
This thread is not about black people. It's about women. I guess you can't help but make it about race.

View attachment 503572

Ditto being female. That ship has sailed.
Only white male heterosexuals matter, right.
Grow up.

Interesting. I was dismissing the idea that people matter because of their race or gender.

That whole bit where I argued that only whites or only males, or only white males matter?

That was all inside in your head. None of that really happened. That was just you being bat shit crazy.

MMM, Are you getting any of this? Or are you completely gone?

What's the point of wasting all this money and time by changing or adding coins and bills?

Just pick one design and leave it alone

I've been assuming with advanced technology, that this has become far easier. The STATE coins, I've liked and I assume are popular with the collectors.

You don't want to over do it though. A cool special run of state coins is fun.

If there are dozens of such type of runs, they are boring and no one cares.

Are you getting any of this? Or are you completely gone?
Sorry my head is spinning from your double speak.
Being black is not supposed to be cool.
Ditto being female. That ship has sailed.
Clearly women don't matter to you.

Tell me, how would having a woman on a quarter affect you personally?

It supports the divisive paradigm of identity politics that is killing my country.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

Obama and Kamala made it work fer dem.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

Obama and Kamala made it work fer dem.

Neither of them are cool.

1624196393709.png

Forum List

Back