U.S. militia girds for trouble as presidential election nears

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"Georgia militia members preparing for possible unrest in wake of presidential election"

JACKSON, Ga. (Reuters) - "Down a Georgia country road, camouflaged members of the Three Percent Security Force have mobilized for rifle practice, hand-to-hand combat training -- and an impromptu campaign rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump"

U.S. militia girds for trouble as presidential election nears

Every person who takes up arms and chooses to join these fools besmirch our flag and all of those who died wearing the uniform of our country. Treason is its name, and capital punishment - swift on the field of battle or with the needle as the murderous devil McVeigh received is sure to follow.

Q. Has Donald Trump committed Treason

[Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.]

And, consider this,
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

[If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.]

The militia, unorganized, is subject to the sedition laws of the federal government and any the states may have as well.

OK --- so I just get done CLEANING this mess and a new player chimes in..
This is NOT the FZ.. Discuss the topic. NOT each other.

2nd "clean restart" for this thread.
No this is Current Events, like Politics it makes the FZ look sane........ :thup:

• Banned
re-opened..

The OP is a relevant current event for debate, personal threats against another member of this board is and should be shut down immediately. Thank you for doing so.

The taking up arms against the US, based on Trump's allegation that he would lose, if and only if the voting process is rigged, is seditious; he has incited a dangerous lunatic force which put at risk LE on every level of government.

Such behavior is not only not Presidential [consider McCain's remark to the women who called out candidate Obama as a Muslim] but dangerous and potentially a violation of 18 US Code Chap. 115.

Those who support Trump have every right to extol his virtues (I don't believe he has any).

OK --- so I just get done CLEANING this mess and a new player chimes in..
This is NOT the FZ.. Discuss the topic. NOT each other.

2nd "clean restart" for this thread.
Ooooopsie, might need to go delete mine I just saw this post and posted the same damn one.

Well we could look at it this way each poster of it post from a different source maybe, and or there is different information in each one.
LOL...

Anyone who thinks this election day will end peacefully is dreamig. Hilly was screeching for violence.

Blog: Trump voters: Stand by for incoming

Really, you really believe HRC seeks to incite violence? Has she stimulated her followers to scream, "Put him in Jail" or told her followers to lurk inside voting booths?

Provide the evidence, or pretend Trump has not done what you've alleged HRC has done; in Trumps case one can prove his rhetoric in a flash, so, you must have the same volatile speech by HRC easily on hand.

Posted it or be known as an untruth teller.

This was already posted last night snowflake.

"First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution. Your loyalty, first, last, and always, belongs to your own race, your own kind",

is a signature line of someone who has never taken the pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, one who has taken ethnocentrism to a pathological extreme, and yet has accepted the benefits of citizenship protected by bravery of the men and women of every color, ethnicity, creed and faith who have and have given their all even for a bum like him.

re-opened..

The OP is a relevant current event for debate, personal threats against another member of this board is and should be shut down immediately. Thank you for doing so.

The taking up arms against the US, based on Trump's allegation that he would lose, if and only if the voting process is rigged, is seditious; he has incited a dangerous lunatic force which put at risk LE on every level of government.

Such behavior is not only not Presidential [consider McCain's remark to the women who called out candidate Obama as a Muslim] but dangerous and potentially a violation of 18 US Code Chap. 115.

Those who support Trump have every right to extol his virtues (I don't believe he has any).

They would actually have to do something with those arms, take over a post office or something, to be considered criminal.

Hanging out with legal firearms on your own property is basically a form of speech.

The authorities aren't concerned with republicans. It's the democrats that have already attacked others that are a concern.

The authorities aren't concerned with republicans. It's the democrats that have already attacked others that are a concern.

Damn rights, McVeigh, Rudolph, Koresh, Bundy and the rest of the cowardly SOB's who go around showing off firearms and killiing police officer in an ambush weren't true patriots who supported our laws and kept the order. I'm sure fools like tippsyCL believes that these assholes were Democrats.

"First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution. Your loyalty, first, last, and always, belongs to your own race, your own kind",

is a signature line of someone who has never taken the pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, one who has taken ethnocentrism to a pathological extreme, and yet has accepted the benefits of citizenship protected by bravery of the men and women of every color, ethnicity, creed and faith who have and have given their all even for a bum like him.
Can't help where I was born sparky. I didn't ask to be born here. I was actually born in the occupied Confederate States of America. The US can leave any time it wants to! Oh and no I do not place a higher value on a damn piece of paper than I do my own race.

Can't help where I was born sparky. I didn't ask to be born here. I was actually born in the occupied Confederate States of America. The US can leave any time it wants to! Oh and no I do not place a higher value on a damn piece of paper than I do my own race.

Every walked the battle fields of the civil war? The graves of the Gray are mostly teenagers, some as young as 14 sent into battle by slave owners who put other people's kids into harms way trying to save their life style.

Flaunting the law and cheating are the best way to invite violenice. We're not a banana Republic where the elites can stuff the ballots for their corrupt candidate.

Every walked the battle fields of the civil war? The graves of the Gray are mostly teenagers, some as young as 14 sent into battle by slave owners who put other people's kids into harms way trying to save their life style.
The fact you think the war for southern independence was about slavery tells me all I need to know about you.

re-opened..

They would actually have to do something with those arms, take over a post office or something, to be considered criminal.

Hanging out with legal firearms on your own property is basically a form of speech.

That is not what I posted, so you've once again lied by omission. Are you stupid, or do you actually believe you can convince others of your fucked up opinions by misleading them? Of course, one can fool some of the people all of the time, but not those of us who are not biddable and can think for ourselves.

The fact you think the war for southern independence was about slavery tells me all I need to know about you.
That he actually studied history rather than fell for the carefully cultivated lie called "The Lost Cause".

Forum List

Back