U.S. Marshal, Policeman Indicted In Deadly 2016 Shooting

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
ATLANTA —A pair of Atlanta area law enforcement officers were charged with murder Tuesday in the 2016 shooting death of a Tuskegee University student.

Jamarion Robinson was shot 76 times during an August 2016 encounter with police and law enforcement attempting to arrest him, according to reports.

Eric A. Heinze with the U.S. Marshals and Kristopher L. Hutchens, a Clayton County Police officer assigned to the U.S. Marshals fugitive task force at the time of the shooting, were both indicted by a Fulton County grand jury on charges of felony murder — causing a person’s death while committing a felony — aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, first-degree burglary, making false statements, and violation of oath, according to court records obtained by Patch.

However, the indictment says that Heinze and Hutchens lied to a Georgia Bureau of Investigations agent probing the circumstances of the deadly officer-involved shooting and that they illegally entered the apartment of Robinson’s girlfriend, Dartangyla White.

Robinson’s mother Monteria Robinson filed a federal lawsuit in 2018 against Hutchens, Heinze and eight other law enforcement members from different agencies who were members of the task force, claiming that they used excessive force, violated her son’s civil rights, and tried to cover up the incident, according to court records obtained by Patch.

This is another prime example of why we need to get the George Floyd policing bill passed.

I wonder if Tim Scott has seen this story.

Was he a good boy?

Who dint do nuffin?

Did he go to church?

Was dem poh leece raysiss white mens?

So Robinson was wanted by investigators for allegedly firing shots at police several days prior to this deadly encounter. Yet I see nothing to disprove that he did that. Authorities also had to breech the door to the apartment after they said he refused to come out.

And people are wondering why they shot him 76 times? I would have made it 77, just for good measure.

Yet I see nothing to disprove that he did that.

Fun thing about America you all always seem to forget....innocent till proven guilty not the other way around

And people are wondering why they shot him 76 times? I would have made it 77, just for good measure.

and with any justice you would join these cops in jail for the rest of your life

Fun thing about America you all always seem to forget....innocent till proven guilty not the other way around

and with any justice you would join these cops in jail for the rest of your life

Ok then. 78 times, just to make doubly sure.

Forum List

Back