U.S. Justice Dept Sues Arizona Over Restrictive Voting Requirements

You freakin' liar...

Criminal Penalties for Improper Entry to the United States​

For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both.

For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn't enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

1. People removed for a conviction of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.
  2. People removed for a conviction of an aggravated felony shall be fined, imprisoned for up to 20 years, or both.
  3. People who were excluded or removed from the United States for security reasons shall be fined, and imprisoned for up to ten years, which sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.
  4. Nonviolent offenders who were removed from the United States before their prison sentence was up shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

What's more, someone deported before completing their prison sentence may be incarcerated for the remainder of the sentence, without any reduction for parole or supervised release.

(See 8 U.S.C. Section 1326, I.N.A. Section 276.)

Fuck off dumbass, from your source,

at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

Cheaper than a speeding ticket around here,

Look, I got to tell you. When you reference a study conducted by John Lott you are pissing in the wind. They are never peer reviewed, always subject to their methods, and he can never reproduce the underlying data for those studies when he is pressed. "Uh, the hard drive crashed" he says.

The most famous example that is often quoted, the number of uses of a gun to stop a crime. I mean his numbers are in the hundreds of thousands per year. Problem is, most of the respondents swore they hit the criminal. But even if you took every single emergency room admission in the US, it would still not equal the number of criminals "shot" in Lott's study.
Nice fairytale.

How about YOU 'try again?'

Many Cato scholars have advocated support for civil liberties, liberal immigration policies,[48] drug liberalization
Much more reliable than John Lott.

at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

It's still a crime, which I have already proven, idiot. Tell US, do you typically speed so you can pay fines? Also, tell US why illegal aliens are caught fleeing from Border Patrol? Are they afraid of a $50 fine? Now, YOU go 'fuck off.'

It's still a crime, which I have already proven, idiot. Tell US, do you typically speed so you can pay fines? Also, tell US why illegal aliens are caught fleeing from Border Patrol? Are they afraid of a $50 fine? Now, YOU go 'fuck off.'
Yep, I blow down the road and ignore speed limits. I have a radar detector that is off the chains and failing that, I hire a lawyer and get an improper equipment charge. Cost me a couple hundred bucks.

Yep, I blow down the road and ignore speed limits. I have a radar detector that is off the chains and failing that, I hire a lawyer and get an improper equipment charge. Cost me a couple hundred bucks.
You failed to address why illegal aliens run from Border Patrol for $50. Of course I know you commit crimes, that's pretty obvious by your posts.

Forum List

Back