U.S. Intelligence agencies stopped a silent Obama/Clinton Coup; Now you are needed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

It’s a struggle taking place at the highest levels of power. Coups, counter-coups and a civil war between the elites. And at the center of it all is one of the America’s most experienced intelligence operatives. Yes, there is a nonviolent civil war within Washington, according to Steve Pieczenik, deputy assistant secretary of state under men such as Henry Kissinger and James Baker.

U.S. Intelligence Agencies Stopped a Silent Obama/Clinton Coup; Now You Are Needed (Video) – The Real Strategy

Steve P. is an extremely intelligent man, he's created the military force we know as " Delta Force", has written many books I will include his Bio . This man knows what he is talking about. Listening to him can be very, very informative to understanding where these EMAILS are coming from and why.

STEVE's BIO :
Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling “Tom Clancy’s Op-Center” and “Tom Clancy’s Net Force” book series. He is also one of the world’s most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for five U.S. administrations.
Biography – STEVE PIECZENIK TALKS

fear monger this one, okay: if hillary is elected then the government will shut down the ministry of infowars, but if trump is elected then alex jones is appointed as secretary of making america eternal brexit forever again.

• Banned
fear monger this one, okay: if hillary is elected then the government will shut down the ministry of infowars, but if trump is elected then alex jones is appointed as secretary of making america eternal brexit forever again.

• Banned
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.............................
Up your ass that's why you are part of the clueless club of " you don't know what you don't know. So we pitty the uninformed.

Maybe if you could find it , you might not be stuck on the gov. tit.

Hahahha

Well silly ass, I don't work for the government and I probably make more than you do.
I bet you don't even have a home that sites on three acres. Probably stuffed in some city or cookie cutter home subdivision.
either in a shoe box sized house or something no bigger than 1200 ft.

Betcha don't even have a ten room house... lol

Forum List

Back