U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

Lefties, cut your bullshit about racism and state or question if China as a global citizen and nation is doing its “fair share”?

China is like every other nation on the planet, they care about themselves first and foremost.

They have never been a very good "global citizen" and most of the "good" things they do have an ulterior motive.
There is a big difference between putting your interests first as we do, and incarcerating anyone who speaks out against the China regime, imprisoning and forcing labor on foreigners, harvesting organs, and all the other brutality they engage in. And PU LEASE don't tell me "We are just as bad".

I did not say we were just as bad, not even close.

Do try to at least respond to what I post and not what your imagination thinks I posted

Lefties, cut your bullshit about racism and state or question if China as a global citizen and nation is doing its “fair share”?

China is like every other nation on the planet, they care about themselves first and foremost.

They have never been a very good "global citizen" and most of the "good" things they do have an ulterior motive.

Yet when US cares about ourselves, the Left calls us racists or intolerant.

Why do you care what the left calls you?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Yet when US cares about ourselves, the Left calls us racists or intolerant.

Why do you care what the left calls you?

Actually, we don't, because it's usually bullshit.

China Government is for China Government and cares only about itself and be damn with anyone else including their citizens!

Respectfully disagree. The CIA had built a site to weaponize viruses in .......drum roll .........Wuhan China

"The same day that the lab was controversially allowed to partially reopen, which was the result of heavy lobbying from the Pentagon, local news outlets reported that the lab had suffered “two breaches of containment” last year, though the nature of those breaches and the pathogens involved were redacted in the inspection findings report obtained by the Frederick News Post. Notably, USAMRIID has, since the 1980s, worked closely with virologists and virology labs in Wuhan, China, where the first epicenter of the current novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases emerged. The Chinese government has since alleged that the virus had been brought to China by members of the U.S. military, members of which attended the World Military Games in the country last October. "

Is that the official Chinese Government line that the U.S. unleashed the virus?

Then why not take it to the U.N. and have the WHO investigate it with giving all information to be reviewed?

I bet China Government will refuse and say the evidence is no longer in their control or was destroyed by accident!
1585790270161.png

The U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick.

Sloppiness and carelessness at Fort Detrick has been well documented by the Frederick News Post .

But if you were paying attention to the events prior to December 2019 you knew that Netanyahu had asked US warmongers and Likudnicks to destroy Iran, Sanctions were imposed on Iran but China continued doing business with Iran.

Suddenly at a site where the CIA has a lab, Wuhan, a deadly virus is unleashed which affects China and Iran.

You do the math,

China....as it stands today....is the enemy.

Not only of the USA.....but of 99%of the Western World.

China is not our friend......Never really have been our friend...........To be honest the Gov't there isn't even friends with it's own people...............They use them as Cannn Fodder....for Globalism........when the people there get sick from working with no PPE in shit conditions........they leave them to die with an attitude of OH WELL.

They have poisoned their waters and have a SEVERE WATER PROBLEM THERE. They has poisoned the land to the point they can't farm a lot of it now. All of this for POWER..........Money.........with little concern for any of there people.

1. We need to not allow the Globalist to try to start a War as they have always done after a Worldwide crisis......... I understand being pissed at China.......I'm pissed......

2. We need to stop being dependent on their cheap labor and Manufacture or own goods again..........and if that is just too dang expensive then spread it out to many places so we aren't so dependent on China

3. Maintain Peace thru 'strength and STOP the stealing of technology that has improved China's military over the last couple of decades.

The U.S. mainstream media are everywhere reporting that U.S. security agencies have concluded China is hiding the real numbers of those infected and killed by Covid-19, and sent a secret report to Trump. But what is the reality? What does the report actually say about how many cases were hidden? When? Where? How was the information gathered? Why does everybody suddenly believe our security agencies?

I don’t know the answers to these questions and many others. The reports of tens of thousands more deaths could be — but I believe are probably not — true. I have always known and said that the XiJinping administration’s censorship and repression policies contributed to early bureaucratic bungling and delays, but I also praised its effective response once key decisions were made. Similarly, I agreed with the Trump administration’s restrictions on Chinese tourist flights effective early in January, but denounced its subsequent complacency, wrongheaded denials, and general failure to prepare seriously.

Here is an interesting (leftwing) article criticizing the U.S. media’s gullibility and supposed “anti-China bias,” which exposes many of the dubious and untrustworthy sources for U.S. media reporting on this subject. In my opinion it is worth reading:

Last edited:
"
The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that China has been reporting fake coronavirus numbers — under-reporting both cases and deaths — in order to conceal the true size of the outbreak in the communist nation, three U.S. officials confirmed to Bloomberg Wednesday.

The news comes one day after Dr. Deborah Birx, response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, suggested that the U.S. response to the pandemic may have been slower than ideal because China withheld a "significant amount of data."

The intelligence report is now breaking to the public, but one U.S. official told Bloomberg that the White House received it last week.

The true number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in China is not known.

This is you Proglodytes disgust us.
How about a real source?
You don't accept reality.
Not, i dont accept conservative unreality.

Got a real.source?

You are side stepping THE major issue in the China Virus outbreak. That is of course Xi Jinping's intentional coverup and intimidation and what now appears to be kidnapping of the Wuhan doctor who called him out. Jinping's coverup is what led to the exponential outbreak we are now dealing with around the globe. Incredibly you and the rest of the Liberati side with the Communist Regime. Thomas Paine my ass.

Anecdotally, I have an acquaintance who happens to own a China Buffet. He and the vast majority of his employees (mostly family) are Chinese.

He advised me to not believe ANY of the numbers coming out of China. His comment only helped solidify what my gut was already telling me anyway.

You are side stepping THE major issue in the China Virus outbreak. That is of course Xi Jinping's intentional coverup and intimidation and what now appears to be kidnapping of the Wuhan doctor who called him out. Jinping's coverup is what led to the exponential outbreak we are now dealing with around the globe. Incredibly you and the rest of the Liberati side with the Communist Regime. Thomas Paine my ass.
And also we have this thing about the truth. The basis of journalism. Incredible

Anecdotally, I have an acquaintance who happens to own a China Buffet. He and the vast majority of his employees (mostly family) are Chinese.

He advised me to not believe ANY of the numbers coming out of China. His comment only helped solidify what my gut was already telling me anyway.
there's no real evidence either way. They handled it pretty well. I think the kidnapping thing is propaganda from the GOP without evidence.

The U.S. mainstream media are everywhere reporting that U.S. security agencies have concluded China is hiding the real numbers of those infected and killed by Covid-19, and sent a secret report to Trump. But what is the reality? What does the report actually say about how many cases were hidden? When? Where? How was the information gathered? Why does everybody suddenly believe our security agencies?

I don’t know the answers to these questions and many others. The reports of tens of thousands more deaths could be — but I believe are probably not — true. I have always known and said that the XiJinping administration’s censorship and repression policies contributed to early bureaucratic bungling and delays, but I also praised its effective response once key decisions were made. Similarly, I agreed with the Trump administration’s restrictions on Chinese tourist flights effective early in January, but denounced its subsequent complacency, wrongheaded denials, and general failure to prepare seriously.

Here is an interesting (leftwing) article criticizing the U.S. media’s gullibility and supposed “anti-China bias,” which exposes many of the dubious and untrustworthy sources for U.S. media reporting on this subject. In my opinion it is worth reading:

I do not know for sure. I just have a natural distrust of the information, disinformation, posturing, and propaganda coming out of communist countries. Ever heard better dead than red? We won't go red, though we do have a lot of trouble with the disinformation, propaganda, and top down style of our own current government, but sadly, what got away from the Chinese is going to make a lot of us dead.

Do the terms "statistical probability" or "extrapolation" mean anything to you?

They probably didn't cover that in welding school. But math is a science and when it's convenient you tell us to 'trust science'. I'll trust the math this time.

Forum List

Back