U.S. intel chief warns China interfering in 2020 to stop Trump's re-election

I wonder what laws and sanctions voted into existence by congress that China wants overturned? Biden should dangle those to maximize the Chinese assistance. Or maybe the recent sanctions levied on China.

Democrats have no problem when nations interfere with US Elections except for when Democrats are on the losing end.
Oh look, another crybaby....is it cool if democrats play by your cult's rules? Or are those just for unqualified, unfit old fat men who cant win any other way?

I don’t want other nations fucking with our Elections, Russia, China, any of them. You would think for all the squeals coming from you people based on the result and not the action. Then again, Democrats meddled in their own primary so it should not come as a shock.

I don’t want other nations fucking with our Elections, Russia, China, any of them.
Excellent! Have you noticed the republicans colluding with putin via ukrainian proxies lately? Fascinating stuff. Go read up They sure are emboldened.

How much more of US taxpayer dollars must be spent to prove your wet dream of GOP-Russia collusion?

I don’t want other nations fucking with our Elections, Russia, China, any of them.
Excellent! Have you noticed the republicans colluding with putin via ukrainian proxies lately? Fascinating stuff. Go read up They sure are emboldened.

How much more of US taxpayer dollars must be spent to prove your wet dream of GOP-Russia collusion?

It's mental illness. Because of political correctness we now have million of people who say and do bizarre things (like Russian Collusion) because they are not getting the help they need. All you have to do is read their posts. Emotional tirades most of them with little or no control.

None, since it was already proven.

So, did you look up the republicans colluding with the Ukrainian proxies, yet? They just don't even care any more. Why should they, with fans like you?

It's mental illness. Because of political correctness we now have million of people who say and do bizarre things (like Russian Collusion) because they are not getting the help they need.
Nice crybabying! Biden should take advantage of the new rules and encourage China to help him. Publicly and often. Then perhaps he can pass them some secret campaign data for their use. Right?

None, since it was already proven.

So, did you look up the republicans colluding with the Ukrainian proxies, yet? They just don't even care any more. Why should they, with fans like you?

When was GOP-Russian collusion “proven”? (This is the part where you need to provide validation)

When was GOP-Russian collusion “proven”? (This is the part where you need to provide validation)
Just my opinion is fine. Are you going to write me a ticket, officer?

Biden should encourage this Chinese help publicly, right? Those are the new rules, right?

Biden should encourage this Chinese help publicly, right? Those are the new rules, right?

Just you clarifying that it is your opinion and not proof. Thank you.

Color me shocked. I hope this is repeated often and loudly, Western civilization depends on it.

I was on youtube and saw someone use the nickname "Beijing Biden". Is this the new nickname that was given by Trumps team, or just some random guy who received a bunch of upticks? it appears many have come to their conclusion about where politicians stand on the issues.

China's anti-Trump election meddling raises new alarm, as DNI calls country biggest threat

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told Fox News that China poses “a greater national security threat” to the United States “than any other nation,” detailing a web of threats that includes “election influence and interference.”

Intelligence officials say they are increasingly concerned about interference in the U.S. election by China, adding to existing concerns about meddling by Russia that have been around since 2016, as well as the threat of meddling from Iran.

“China poses a greater national security threat to the U.S. than any other nation – economically, militarily and technologically. That includes threats of election influence and interference,” Ratcliffe told Fox News in a statement.

While Russia was widely seen as favoring now-President Trump and generally seeking to sow chaos in America during the 2016 election, the difference with China is it is seen to be seeking a Trump loss in November. Yet congressional Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who ever since 2016 have issued dire warnings about Russian meddling, have not been quite so vocal about China’s potential to interfere in the 2020 election.
The CCP is all in on Biden

I wonder what laws and sanctions voted into existence by congress that China wants overturned? Biden should dangle those to maximize the Chinese assistance. Or maybe the recent sanctions levied on China.
China invested heavily in the Biden Crime Family and expects a large return

Color me shocked. I hope this is repeated often and loudly, Western civilization depends on it.

I was on youtube and saw someone use the nickname "Beijing Biden". Is this the new nickname that was given by Trumps team, or just some random guy who received a bunch of upticks? it appears many have come to their conclusion about where politicians stand on the issues.

China's anti-Trump election meddling raises new alarm, as DNI calls country biggest threat

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told Fox News that China poses “a greater national security threat” to the United States “than any other nation,” detailing a web of threats that includes “election influence and interference.”

Intelligence officials say they are increasingly concerned about interference in the U.S. election by China, adding to existing concerns about meddling by Russia that have been around since 2016, as well as the threat of meddling from Iran.

“China poses a greater national security threat to the U.S. than any other nation – economically, militarily and technologically. That includes threats of election influence and interference,” Ratcliffe told Fox News in a statement.

While Russia was widely seen as favoring now-President Trump and generally seeking to sow chaos in America during the 2016 election, the difference with China is it is seen to be seeking a Trump loss in November. Yet congressional Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who ever since 2016 have issued dire warnings about Russian meddling, have not been quite so vocal about China’s potential to interfere in the 2020 election.

Bullshit. Ratcliffe is a partisan hack. Russia in interfering in our elections not China. They may prefer that Trump- not be re-elected but they have not taken any actions. Of course he would say that on Trump News. They are nothing but a propaganda network. What Ratcliffe says isn't worth 2 cents.

Last edited:
Gee. If Biden is elected, God forbid, I wonder if we can all chant Chinese collusion and try for impeachment?? Oh an lets take four years to constantly harass him the way they have harassed Trump.

Wouldn't that be a fun time??
If what the current internal polling is showing (if accurate) the Dems are going to lose 27 seats in the House if the election were done today. They are losing some areas badly due to THE RIOTS THEY ARE ALLOWING. People ARE PISSED and they cant see it. but thier trips home this week have a lot of dems scared shitless they are losing their seats.

Sorry the current polling shows that Republicans could suffer further losses in the House. People are pissed at Trump and the Republicans.

Gee. If Biden is elected, God forbid, I wonder if we can all chant Chinese collusion and try for impeachment?? Oh an lets take four years to constantly harass him the way they have harassed Trump.

If what the current internal polling is showing (if accurate) the Dems are going to lose 27 seats in the House if the election were done today. They are losing some areas badly due to THE RIOTS THEY ARE ALLOWING. People ARE PISSED and they cant see it. but thier trips home this week have a lot of dems scared shitless they are losing their seats.

Sorry the current polling shows that Republicans could suffer further losses in the House. People are pissed at Trump and the Republicans.
Keep on believing...... Hillary WON!

We are having a severe Mental Health Crisis in America.
Most of these radical leftists likely have mental problems. Watch them in videos on YouTube. It's not difficult to see.
It explains why they cannot discuss rationally or without resorting to insults etc.
It at least partially explains their emotional outbursts and tirades.

See the 2 posts above.....

When America did the Politically Correct thing in the 60's and shut down Mental Institutions (also known as asylums), our society was
left to deal with these people as though they were not mentally ill. Over time the problem has ballooned into the National crisis we see today in Portland, Seattle and many leftist controlled areas. The crisis has reached epic proportions and is finally overwhelming resources.

We have a choice......rational societies with Institutions to keep the mentally ill in check, where healthy people can go about life, or what we have today.
It will get a lot worse.

It is Trump and his supporters who are suffer9ing mental breakdowns. They are the ones who are in denial.They can't accept the fact that Trump is losing.

Keep on believing...... Hillary WON!

I didn't have a horse in the race. I voted for a independent candidate.

Just you clarifying that it is your opinion and not proof. Thank you.
Whatever i can do to soothe the white wing snowflakes, i will.

So...

Forum List

Back