U.S. human rights report documents China's "genocide" in Xinjiang...so US corporations will boycott the 2022 Olympics....right?

I own a DELL computer and DELL accessories that are not made in China. When I buy stuff I investigate to see where it is made....

Some US corporations boycotted Georgia for making it the law to show ID to vote....so they MUST BOYCOTT FUCKING GENOCIDE....right?

Lefties...when are you going to boycott corporations that support genocide?

Genocide seems worse than making people show ID to vote.

NBA and MLB have recently signed huge contracts with the ChiComs in response.

Its appalling. I am done with both sports.

If MLB is boycotting Georgia, they should boycott China.

Some US corporations boycotted Georgia for making it the law to show ID to vote....so they MUST BOYCOTT FUCKING GENOCIDE....right?

NBA and MLB have recently signed huge contracts with the ChiComs in response.

Its appalling. I am done with both sports.

If MLB is boycotting Georgia, they should boycott China.
I gave up on those overpaid kids forty years ago because they acted like spoiled millionaires.

Think about how fucked up lefties are.

Showing ID to vote is the end of the world...but genocide is fine. :rofl:

It shows you their end game. If people like AOC had ultimate power...they would execute those who disagree with her.

Last edited:
Think about how fucked up lefties are.

Showing ID to vote is the emd of the world...but genocide is fine. :rofl:

It shows you their end game. If people like AOC had ultimate power...they would execute those who disagree with her.
I don't know of any state that doesn't make someone registering to vote prove identity.

corporate_flag.jpg

If there were public outcry, a boycott could occur.

The problem is that leftists dont actually care. They only care when they can make political gains from injustice.

How many black people were affected by MLB pulling the All Star game from Atlanta? thousands.

The problem is that leftists dont actually care. They only care when they can make political gains from injustice.

How many black people were affected by MLB pulling the All Star game from Atlanta? thousands.
See what happens when a corporate entity is allowed to have the classification of a human being?

Soon very soon....
This was a prediction..

Corporations are not "lefties" you stupid fucks. They are commercial organisations reacting to trends that they feel may help it to sell more shit. Thats all it is .

So, supporting Chinese genocide will help their business. That what you are saying?
Nope. Thats your interpretation of what I am saying. If you want to hurt China make a big thing about it,boycott the sponsors and so on. But remember chinese goods underpin your way of life. Its fundamentally your fault.

MLB moved the All Star game from the CITY OF ATLANTA....WHICH IS NEARLY 60% BLACK....TO THE COTY OF DENVER...WHICH IS 10% BLACK.

Way to support the black community! :rofl:

What a smart boycott!

It is the same logic as BLM destroying black neighborhoods.

These companies support genocide in China....right from the website

• Alibaba Group

• Atos
  • Bridgestone

• Dow

• GE

• Omega

• Panasonic

• PG
  • Samsung

• Toyota

• Visa

See what happens when a corporate entity is allowed to have the classification of a human being?
Corporations are considered legal persons before the law, if that is what is being referred to. That is not classifying them as "human".

You know youve nailed lefties when they totally ignore a thread.

Their support of genocide in China really exposes their corruption and hypocrisy.

Corporations are not "lefties" you stupid fucks. They are commercial organisations reacting to trends that they feel may help it to sell more shit. Thats all it is .
Enabling a human rights record that would make the Nazis blush is NOT the way to sell more product, genius, For many of the sponsors of the Olympics selling product is not the ultimate consideration anymore,
Otherwise they wouldn't be helping out butchers with their big PR project which is how Hitler and now
Xi Jinping and his generals view the games.

They want legitimacy for their brutal authoritarianism. Corporations like Coca Cola (now under the
directorship of a limey bastard) telling the people of Georgia about "good old fashioned Georgian and American values" which he has the gall to pretend to hold or care about.
He's willing to give Coke a black eye with many if it advances the progressive agenda.

Get with the times, Socrates. For woke multinationals merely selling crap is not the only objective
anymore. It figures you are clueless once again.

Last edited:
Walk the walk hypocrites, throw everything in your life made in China away into an incinerator today, this very moment.
Trump was attempting to bring back production of many of our products here. It took some time for us to relinquish a part of our industrial base. It would take some time to get it back. But you use the tried and true Saul alinsky drama tactic that has been so successful. Of course the nation is in decline. Soo chop chop get it to grow 5% a year for decades now that you gots power.

Enabling a human rights record that would make the Nazis blush is NOT the way to sell more product, genius, For many of the sponsors of the Olympics selling product is not the ultimate consideration anymore,
Otherwise they wouldn't be helping out butchers with their big PR project which is how Hitler and now
Xi Jinping and his generals view the games.

They want legitimacy for their brutal authoritarianism. Corporations like Coca Cola (now under the
directorship of a limey bastard) telling the people of Georgia about "good old fashioned Georgian and American values" which he has the gall to pretend to hold or care about.
He's willing to give Coke a black eye with many if it advances the progressive agenda.

Get with the times, Socrates. For woke multinationals merely selling crap is not the only objective
anymore. It figures you are clueless once again.
Fucking hell. Coca cola are only interested in one thing and that is selling coke cola. If that makes them "commies" in your head then I cant help you.

But here is a thought. Maybe these companies sea the olympics as the biggest event in the world and want to be involved in it. Maybe they think that playing sport is a positive thing and that it is better to take part than step aside. Personally I change my mind on that on a regular basis.

Sporting boycotts helped end apartheid but a protest in Mexico helped raise awareness of American apartheid. Its a bit nuanced isnt it ?

Forum List

Back