U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

You would be the camp's butt boy, .

A "camp"? Wait a minute, would this camp have any rules? How would they be set? Who would enforce them? You idiots can't think past your own noses, that's why you'd end up in the fossil record within hours.

You want rules? You got em without any problem. You would do as you were told, no ifs ands or buts.

You Stalinists simply hate the rules apply to you.

It's ok, he just can't handle that his agenda is the same as Stalin's.

It's too much for him.

I wonder if there were laws against arson under Stalin? You damn commies better not try to infinge on the 'rights' of arsonists!

fucking morons

You would be the camp's butt boy, .

A "camp"? Wait a minute, would this camp have any rules? How would they be set? Who would enforce them? You idiots can't think past your own noses, that's why you'd end up in the fossil record within hours.

You want rules? You got em without any problem. .

Would they include any prohibition against murder? Well, it wouldn't matter to you as the likes of you would be gone before it got to that.

GOP Senator Pushes Radical Bill To Restrict Discussion Of Abortion Over The Internet

By Marie Diamond

Instead of focusing on job creation, congressional Republicans have spent their time passing socially conservative legislation like the “Let Women Die” bill that would allow hospitals that receive federal funds to deny women life-saving abortion procedures.

Now Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC), one of the most die-hard anti-choice lawmakers, has jumped on the bandwagon by sneaking a radical anti-abortion amendment onto a completely unrelated piece of legislation. DeMint’s amendment would ban women and their doctors from discussing abortion over the Internet:

More: GOP Senator Pushes Radical Bill To Restrict Discussion Of Abortion Over The Internet | ThinkProgress

GOP Senator Pushes Radical Bill To Restrict Discussion Of Abortion Over The Internet

By Marie Diamond

Instead of focusing on job creation, congressional Republicans have spent their time passing socially conservative legislation like the “Let Women Die” bill that would allow hospitals that receive federal funds to deny women life-saving abortion procedures.

Now Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC), one of the most die-hard anti-choice lawmakers, has jumped on the bandwagon by sneaking a radical anti-abortion amendment onto a completely unrelated piece of legislation. DeMint’s amendment would ban women and their doctors from discussing abortion over the Internet:

More: GOP Senator Pushes Radical Bill To Restrict Discussion Of Abortion Over The Internet | ThinkProgress

Not really sure I trust the source, I'll research more if that's true.

By Marie Diamond

Not really sure I trust the source, I'll research more if that's true.

I've never NOT trusted this source, because it usually provides live source links within articles. Just follow the links...

Interesting how STOPPING the government's involvement with abortions is "giving the government control over a woman's uterus". As a woman, I personally do not feel that someone who is NOT paying for my medical procedures is controlling any part of my body.

The government doesn't have involvement with abortions. This bill is about steering women away from private insurance plans that cover abortion, despite the fact that public funds are already prohibited from financing abortion coverage.

So you are a statist, Unkotare. You are a big government right wing progressive. Got it.

You are a pro-arson anarchist who is too stupid to wear shoes in winter? Got it.

Interesting how STOPPING the government's involvement with abortions is "giving the government control over a woman's uterus". As a woman, I personally do not feel that someone who is NOT paying for my medical procedures is controlling any part of my body.

The government doesn't have involvement with abortions. This bill is about steering women away from private insurance plans that cover abortion, despite the fact that public funds are already prohibited from financing abortion coverage.

Why don't you link to the text in the bill that proves that?

Why don't you link to the text in the bill that proves that?

Public funds are already prohibited from financing abortions in the Exchanges. See section 1303 of the ACA, as amended by Section 10104.

`(2) PROHIBITION ON THE USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS-

`(A) IN GENERAL- If a qualified health plan provides coverage of services described in paragraph (1)(B)(i) [abortions for which public funding is prohibited], the issuer of the plan shall not use any amount attributable to any of the following for purposes of paying for such services:
`(i) The credit under section 36B of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (and the amount (if any) of the advance payment of the credit under section 1412 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).
`(ii) Any cost-sharing reduction under section 1402 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (and the amount (if any) of the advance payment of the reduction under section 1412 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).​

Forum List

Back