U.S. Grant: American Hero.

Was U.S. Grant an American Hero?

• Total voters
I care nothing about Biden. He was a necessity to remove Trump/Putin from the Whitehouse and Putin`s plan to remove The U.S. from NATO was ko`d. At times like this it`s good to have adults in charge and Romney would`ve worked as well. With 40% of delusional idiots believing an election was stolen I don`t expect to see Biden`s approval rating going up. We poll crazy people.
hahaha adults in charge!? as soon as the dembots got back in power Putin invaded because he, along with the Chinese and rest of the world knew we no longer were in a position of strength

NATO was weaken by Xiden, trump made it stronger

That’s why we always see total global chaos when the dembots are in charge

hahaha adults in charge!? as soon as the dembots got back in power Putin invaded because he, along with the Chinese and rest of the world knew we no longer were in a position of strength

NATO was weaken by Xiden, trump made it stronger

That’s why we always see total global chaos when the dembots are in charge
I don`t know what a Xiden is. Putin tried to help Trump get elected so he would take us out of NATO. He failed. Trump made what stronger? His friendship with the world`s worst dictators. He wanted to have Little Kim`s baby too.

I don`t know what a Xiden is. Putin tried to help Trump get elected so he would take us out of NATO. He failed. Trump made what stronger? His friendship with the world`s worst dictators. He wanted to have Little Kim`s baby too.
Trump made NATO stronger…according to the head of. NATO

Xiden and Obama made NAtO weaker, promised to be more flexible with putin and have been

Face it, you’ve been used by Putin, you’re a useful idiot and help spread his propaganda and lies

Trump made NATO stronger…according to the head of. NATO

Xiden and Obama made NAtO weaker, promised to be more flexible with putin and have been

Face it, you’ve been used by Putin, you’re a useful idiot and help spread his propaganda and lies
Stop acting like one of Putin's useful idiots

April 27, 2022 will mark 200 years since the birth of Ulysses S. Grant. Born Hiram Ulysses Grant on April 27, 1822 in Point Pleasant, Ohio, he went on command the Union Army over the insurrectionist slave powers. He then served as 18th President of the United States. Because of a mistake on his West Point application, he became known as Ulyssses S. Grant or the perfect, U.S. Grant , the preserver of the Union. He was a gifted general who Lincoln appointed Lieutenant General and commander of all union forces in March 1864, a rank only previously held by George Washington. US Grant went on to win the presidency in 1869 and served two terms. Grant was a reformer who backed the 15th amendment, formed the Justice Department, and was committed to reconstruction. Though his administration had its scandals, historians have recently viewed his administration much more favorably.

We live in a country greatly shaped by Lincoln and his brilliant general.

Lincoln sought to preserve the Union, and Grant saw that it was preserved.

You mentioned Grant' scandals so I don't need to. Mark Twain was a great backer of Grant but after
a time in office the scales (as they say) fell off Twain's eyes.

I admire Grant for the job he did during the war but I'm not going to slur Lee (a friend of Grant's who fought
together in the war of Texan independence) as you did like a punk juvenile fool.
It;s great that the retarded want to have their opinions heard too. But I don't need to lower myself by joining
in.

You mentioned Grant' scandals so I don't need to. Mark Twain was a great backer of Grant but after
a time in office the scales (as they say) fell off Twain's eyes.

I admire Grant for the job he did during the war but I'm not going to slur Lee (a friend of Grant's who fought
together in the war of Texan independence) as you did like a punk juvenile fool.

It;s great that the retarded want to have their opinions heard too. But I don't need to lower myself by joining
in.
They fought together in the Mexican American War Mr. Sock Puppet

My friends did not set siege to the Capital Building on 1/6 nor did my friends desecrate the Capitol Building by prancing around with the Confederate Flag or by spreading their feces in the Capitol halls. That was your friends or rather fiends.
Funny how you do not even know the difference between the Confederate Flag and the Battle Flag of Lee…

You shouldn’t be writing about history seeing you lack the knowledge of which flag is which…

Funny how you do not even know the difference between the Confederate Flag and the Battle Flag of Lee…

You shouldn’t be writing about history seeing you lack the knowledge of which flag is which…
The battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia IS a Confederate flag

The battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia IS a Confederate flag
It was never the original Confederate Flag and was incorporated later into the Confederate Flag, so again why don’t you educate yourself on the subject!

It was the flag Lee flew during battles while fight for Virginia and many of you have confused it for the flag the Confederate States flew during that time, so the Op is incorrect as usual no matter how you try to change history!

It was never the original Confederate Flag and was incorporated later into the Confederate Flag, so again why don’t you educate yourself on the subject!

It was the flag Lee flew during battles while fight for Virginia and many of you have confused it for the flag the Confederate States flew during that time, so the Op is incorrect as usual no matter how you try to change history!
Sorry dude but it was A Confederate flag

Forum List

Back