U.S. drinking water widely contaminated with forever chemicals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The contamination of U.S. drinking water with man-made “forever chemicals” is far worse than previously estimated with some of the highest levels found in Miami, Philadelphia and New Orleans, said a report on Wednesday by an environmental watchdog group.

U.S. drinking water widely contaminated with 'forever chemicals
-------------------

Oh but trust the EPA the very lying ass holes who up the safety levels of whatever just to fit the corporate demand and their wants. When FUKUSHIMA happened the gawd dam EPA raised the safety levels so you kow changing those numbers just make you instantly fkn safe dumb asses and by the way freaks, THIS WAS DONE ON OBAMA'S WATCH AND CONTINUES.

upload_2020-1-22_13-7-48.png

One Of The Most Common Ingredients In The Western Diet Has Been Found To Alter Genes In The Brain

Last edited:
They are having a problem with that at the Air Force base in Clovis NM. Seems that the fire fighting foam they use for diesel fires has been leaking chemicals into the water that the ranchers use for their cows, as well as is leaching into wells.

The contamination of U.S. drinking water with man-made “forever chemicals” is far worse than previously estimated with some of the highest levels found in Miami, Philadelphia and New Orleans, said a report on Wednesday by an environmental watchdog group.

-------------------

Oh but trust the EPA the very lying ass holes who up the safety levels of whatever just to fit the corporate demand and their wants. When FUKUSHIMA happened the gawd dam EPA raised the safety levels so you kow changing those numbers just make you instantly fkn safe dumb asses and by the way freaks, THIS WAS DONE ON OBAMA'S WATCH AND CONTINUES.

View attachment 301915

One Of The Most Common Ingredients In The Western Diet Has Been Found To Alter Genes In The Brain
I guess it’s a good thing that the average age in Miami is 85.

-------------------

View attachment 301915

Without those life-extending chemicals, they would have died off years ago.

-------------------

View attachment 301915

Without those life-extending chemicals, they would have died off years ago.
If they don’t die from a car crash.

-------------------

View attachment 301915

I have my own well, on my own property, up in the hills that isn't fed by some large common aquifer so I think I'm well protected.
In short I have real water not some citified, reprocessed sewage that a thousand people have shit in before it got to my tap.

They've known this shiit it's called " HIDING IT" but hey nnever ask questions.

There are considerably more toxic 'natural' chemicals than synthetic ones.

Would you consider the mercury locked up in limestone deposits 200 feet underground as a "natural" toxic chemical when it's vaporized and released into the air during the manufacturing of cement? ... how about the arsenic byproduct of gold refining dumped into rivers? ... coal mines pumping out carbonic acid? ... sulfuric acid from burning coal? ... for many vital chemicals, there's a toxic stereoisomer ...

I see your point ... where it fails is these toxic "natural" chemicals don't naturally occur in water we take for drinking ... say the Mississippi River ... the single most polluted river in the USA from agricultural runoff ... things like dioxin, Round-up, DDT ...

Only idiots do not see this as an issue. They are pro corporation anti human health folk who don't believe toxins are bad for humans. Dumber than dirt.

Only idiots do not see this as an issue. They are pro corporation anti human health folk who don't believe toxins are bad for humans. Dumber than dirt.

Anyone who thinks this isn't an issue needs to look at what is happening in various places. In Clovis, it's affecting the dairy and cattle industry.

Cannon Air Force Base water contamination shuts down Clovis dairy

CLOVIS, NEW MEXICO (KCBD) - Since 1992 the Highland Dairy has sat just southeast of Cannon Air Force Base. Unknown to the owner, Art Schaap, his neighbors’ firefighting activities would bring his business to a halt.

“We were shocked that we didn’t know about it earlier,” Schaap told KCBD.

In August of 2018, Schaap learned his groundwater contained PFOS and PFOA compounds above the EPA health advisory limit. The compounds come from man-made Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances used in industrial and consumer products. Going back to 1970, the Air Force used firefighting foam, Aqueous Film Forming Foam, with those chemicals.

According to the CDC, studies have shown the substances cause harmful health effects, including an increased risk of cancer.

“They’ve poisoned everything we have worked for our whole life,” Schaap said. “As a farmer, this is my 401k. This is everything we work for. This is our future retirement. Right now, we have nothing to sell. No one is going to buy a polluted dairy. No one is going to buy polluted ground. For sure, no one is going to buy cows either.”

Schaap said when he found out about the contamination, he asked the New Mexico Department of Agriculture to test the milk produced at the dairy. He said there had been problems with the cows production.

“We have basically connected it,” Schaap said. “The animals, it affects their mammary glands. It affects our young stock. It affects the generations of animals.”

The dairy is now forced to dispose of 12,000 to 15,000 gallons of milk per day.

The bigger issue is the science on these chemicals had been in existence for quite a long time. Birth defects and illnesses are strongly linked. It's going to become quite an issue and lawsuits are on the horizon...thankfully

Some simply only see $$$$ and people's health is secondary....or they don't want to know.

Forum List

Back