U.S. 'considering' diplomatic boycott of Beijing Olympics

Yup, and that's our fault. We depend on our adversaries where we should have never relinquished our
industries like we have.
Uh..."we"? You know how you spent the last 20 years being a human shield for corporations and rich people? Well, THEY own and run those businesses. Those are not "our" businesses.

I just love it how you lefties think that in order to be an independent thinker I must think YOUR thoughts.
This statement of yours proves beyond any doubt that you are easily susceptible to making absurd conclusions and it also disqualifies you from being an "independent thinker". Actually, I see no evidence of you thinking at all.

This statement of yours proves beyond any doubt that you are easily susceptible to making absurd conclusions and it also disqualifies you from being an "independent thinker". Actually, I see no evidence of you thinking at all.
So, you're admitting that in order to be an independent thinker I have to think your thoughts?

So, you're admitting that in order to be an independent thinker I have to think your thoughts?
I see that you are determined to prove me right about "your susceptibility for making absurd conclusions". :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

In like 20-30 years at least. At least, probably need more time.

Well, ok, cars can be done old style, but even those had some electronics.

What about computers and TVs? Vacuum cleaners? Phones? And so on...
It is to our advantage to NOT DEPEND on a country that we will more than likely have to fight a War with eventually.

In Meds alone the main products are all from there.

Can we just have one, just one thing, that is not ran down the political shit hole
I'm not sure I know what you mean by it but if you mean all of the personal conspiracies about presidents then I'd like to say that the one who really needs to be shoved down the shithole is Bush Baby Junior. But no, he got away scot-free. Instead, Obama and Trump got the treatment and whatever anyone thinks of them is irrelevant because that bullshit about Obama not being American and Trump colluding with the Russians is childish. Hillary of course deserved what she got but she wasn't elected and Biden, well he is just a senile as they say he is. The upshot is that every president from now on is going to have to face this stupidity as part of "American culture".

Forum List

Back