U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Like seriously?
Yes, seriously....James von Brunn who shot up the Holocaust Museum killing a guard (again, so much for Blue Lives Matter), and Robert Lewis Dears who shot up a Colorado Springs abortion clinic killing another police officer and others. So, when a member here refers to becoming another mass shooter like the one in El Paso, it's time to let the appropriate authorities know.

Well, this is well-plowed ground.
These back'n'forth 'debates' over Babbit's death have been going on for months.
Same arguments: She was an unarmed innocent tourist vs she was part of violent mob who violently breached a barricade despite being warned off.

Personally, so readers will have no suspense: I believe Ashli got killed because Ashli was foolishly deluded by Don Trump's urgings and she thought she was doing the right thing.
Sorry about that Ms. Babbitt. Play stupid games get ........... stupid prizes.
That's hardly a rationale for murder, but thanks for eagerly declaring yourself on the side
of extra judicial executions. It seems to suit you.
Now, there is much talk ....hell, even the damn former president flogged it from a podium to gin up the crowd's anger (totally totally irresponsible for a leader)......that the world should know the shooters name.
I'm OK with not knowing it. The rationale for not publicizing it is all too apparent by the screechings we read on this narrow social media platform. Naming his name will immediately.....in a micro-second......put him and his wife, children, and relatives in danger by the RWNJ fringies. I believed that wholeheartedly.
So you're okay with Ashli Babbitt's murder but the man who shot an unarmed woman without warning
or a chance to surrender shouldn't have to suffer any inconveniences al all?
You're all heart, fascist prick.
I think you do....if .....they are violently tresspassing by smashing barricades despite being warned off, despite being warned that a gun is being aimed. And despite that......she persisted.
Play stupid games get..........
Where in the video shot by John Earle Sullivan was Babbit ever warned a gun was trained on her?
And even if there was a warning, which there was not, how does that justify an execution by DC police
when simply arresting this woman was an option never taken?
Are you familiar with the Bill of Rights and the supposed rule of law? Fuck you fascists.
"Playing stupid games" is no excuse for murder. Same with "she had it coming".
I think think the epithet 'murdering scum' signals why it is good policy to not release the man's name.......so as not to endanger him, his wife, his children, and his relatives. There is a mean-spirited fringie element to Don Trump's RWNJ fanboys.
"Murdering scum" is a tell.

"You people" .... naive, stupid?
Ummm, noper. At least, they wouldn't win the prize. Those incompetent, out-of-control, ne'er-do-wells who sprayed uniformed officers in the face with Mace seemed to have a corner on the 'Stupid Trophy'. No?
The point dear poster Esdraelon is that they.....the mobsters......thought THEY could prevent Biden's vote tally from being confirmed and thus keep Don Trump in office. Don Trump had suggested as much to them. So the championship 'Stupid Gold Medal' goes to those losers. No?
So let this cop move away for awhile if necessary. It happens a lot. Living temporarily in a new place easily beats taking up residence six feet under ground because some nameless cop decided to end an
unarmed woman's life needlessly. You fucking bring tears to my eyes, fascist.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it depends.
If one violently breaks down the door to your house, despite you....on the other side......loudly warning 'em to back off, to knock it off. And you warn them you have a gun and you point it at 'em.

And that 'window breaking trespasser' continue into your house......well, I'm fairly sure, you have grounds for pulling the trigger.

Do you understand the analogy, poster Oldestyle?
It ain't a perfect fit, but it is close enough to convey the point, i.e. --- play stupid games win stupid _ _ _ _ _ _.
What a contrived pathetic attempt to compare a home break to what happened at the Capitol.
The analogy is bullshit! No one was warned they would be shot for trespassing.
And the police had the numbers and guns to take Babbitt into custody...if they so wished instead of
firing without warning the bullet that ended her life!

Your attempts to rationalize, justify and explain away this clear violation of Ashli Babbitts civil rights
are cowardly, weak and contrived.
In court the judge will want to know why the police simply didn't take Babbitt into custody instead of
murdering her. And there is no good reason why they did not.
Your crocodile tears for the killer's family are offensive and a real hoot! Go fuck yourself, sophist
piece of shit!

Last edited:
That's hardly a rationale for murder, but thanks for eagerly declaring yourself on the side
of extra judicial executions. It seems to suit you.

So your okay with Ashli Babbitt's murder but the man who shot an unarmed woman without warning
or a chance to surrender shouldn't have to suffer any inconveniences al all?
You're all heart, fascist prick.

Where in the video shot by John Earle Sullivan was Babbit ever warned a gun was trained on her?
And even if there was a warning, which there was not, how does that justify an execution by DC police
when simply arresting this woman was an option never taken?
Are you familiar with the Bill of Rights and the supposed rule of law? Fuck you fascists.
"Playing stupid games" is no excuse for murder.

So let this cop move away for awhile if necessary. It happens a lot. Living temporarily in a new place easily beats taking up residence six feet under ground because some nameless cop decided to end an
unarmed woman's life needlessly. You fucking bring tears to my eyes, fascist.

What a contrived pathetic attempt to compare a home break to what happened at the Capitol.
The analogy is bullshit! No one was warned they would be shot for trespassing.
And the police had the numbers and guns to take Babbitt into custody...if they so wished instead of
firing without warning the bullet that ended her life!

Your attempts to rationalize, justify and explain away this clear violation of Ashli Babbitts civil rights
are cowardly, weak and contrived.
In court the judge will want to know why the police simply didn't take Babbitt into custody instead of
murdering her. And there is no good reason why they did not.
Your crocodile tears for the killer's family are offensive and a real hoot! Go fuck yourself, sophist
piece of shit!

Your post is nothing but emotion which, while I understand it, will never be a convincing argument.

Babbitt wasn't murdered. She wasn't assassinated.

Do you believe the mob would've stopped their advance once they got through that door? I don't. For starters, many of them wanted to kill the Vice President. That, all by itself, is sufficient for the use of deadly force. But that mob would've continued moving through the building until they got a hold of "high value targets".

As for taking Babbitt into custody, that's just silly. She had a mob of violent, like-minded individuals behind her. Only a retard would think they would sit idly by and not try to violently interfere in her arrest...

If there are no police there she's through that window and unlocking the doors. Then the angry mob would have their hostages.
IF
This matter does not rest on if. There were police standing by in the Capitol lobby where Babbit was murdered
without warning.
Stop with your hypotheticals. That's what losers do.

They also think their imagination trumps reality. There already has been a law suit filed against the government
and the murderous flunky cop who killed Ashli Babbitt.. Count on it, loser.

This woman being murdered doesn't fit the Dems narrative.

She wasn't murdered. She was smashing thru a window with a mob of people who were out of control.

She was really amped up on Trump's lies and Qanon.

Its tragic, but its not murder.

Her husband's testimony and her tweets and social media will show her intentions and WHY she stormed the Capitol.

IF
This matter does not rest on if. There were police standing by in the Capitol lobby where Babbit was murdered
without warning.

They also think their imagination trumps reality. There already has been a law suit filed against the government

You're wrong.. She was very exposed in her zeal to fight and overthrow the election.

IF
without warning.

She was shot. She is dead. She shouldn't be, but that's all on her. Deal with it.
Reality is the officer is facing no disciplinary action. BTW, where does that lawsuit stand?

She was shot. She is dead. She shouldn't be, but that's all on her. Deal with it.
It's NOT all on Babbitt and I am dealing with a murder in the Capitol building
by a rouge unnamed DC cop.

Reality is the officer is facing no disciplinary action. BTW, where does that lawsuit stand?
The reality also is he's a defendant in a multi million dollar law suit against himself
and the government. The lawsuit has been filed and is pending.

Are you sleeping or just can't think of anything else to blather about?

Last edited:
It's NOT all on Babbitt and I am dealing with a murder in the Capitol building
by a rouge unnamed DC cop.

The reality also is he's a defendant in a multi million dollar law suit against himself
and the government. The lawsuit has been filed and is pending.
It's all on her. And a lot on the man she was there on behalf of...who slunk back to his home and watched the proceedings
unfold on TV while being reportedly "giddy". He really thought they were going to overturn the election.

BTW, I see the INTENT to file, but I don't see it actually FILED.

It's all on her. And a lot on the man she was there on behalf of...who slunk back to his home and watched the proceedings
unfold on TV while being reportedly "giddy". He really thought they were going to overturn the election.
Sure. "Reportedly"........... :rolleyes:
Okay. So what? https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/08/cap...ily-sues-for-records-on-officer-who-fatally-s

Trump was giddy and enjoying the riot because he read it as "fighting for him" because they love him.

I did. It does not appear it has been filed. I was the one who provided the CNBC link for you.
SEEK and FILED are two different terms....just in case you wanted to know. :)
His error is that they filed a lawsuit to get the identity of the shooter. As he does not actually read his own links or links presented to him, he was unaware he was making this error.

I did. It does not appear it has been filed. I was the one who provided the CNBC link for you.
SEEK and FILED are two different terms....just in case you wanted to know.
Right. The Babbitt family and lawyers are seeking informational documents and when it receives
them they will file.

I hope you are clear on all this.

Brings to mind another ugly government overstep in our history--Kent State---Four dead in Ohio due to an out of control government.
Stupid games, stupid prizes. They had it coming. They asked for it. Blah, blah, blah.
Look how the left has shifted blame since the sixties.
The left has no real fixed moral compass to follow so no one should be surprised.

Right. The Babbitt family and lawyers are seeking informational documents and when it receives
them they will file.

I hope you are clear on all this.
Either way, so far, it hasn't happened. And I think if it does, it will be dismissed quickly.
Judges (whether appointed by conservatives or liberals) don't tend to look fondly on people
participating in an attempt to overthrow the government. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back