U.S. attorney reviewing classified documents from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

Yes....they held onto this story till two months after the election....but the Democrats ran to the press with this BEFORE the election to cause a major scandal and tell everyone that Trump's goose was cooked.....which now turns out to be total horse manure.

So what was the DOJ doing opening an investigation into Trump over his documents within hours after he declared he was running for POTUS AFTER THEY KNEW BIDEN HAD DONE WORSE HIMSELF!!!!!!
no one HELD on to a story

LOL

bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

It makes you wonder what information Hunter had access to that was worth something to his business associates in China, Ukraine, etc. This is just one more scandal for the Biden family that unfortunately will go ignored.
Hmm....., Biden was clearly using these stolen, classified documents to sell information to China, Russia and the Ukraine as part of his "Think Tank" business. As Vice President, He has ZERO protections afforded a former President and never had the power to declassify anything. He's committed a crime.
Time for the pre-dawn raid of all of his properties with scores of armed federal agents.
if Biden knew those documents were there all along, why did he let his PERSONAL lawyers go there and collect them?

Biden can't claim that he declassified them. He wasn't President.
He isn’t going to lol. It wouldn’t matter if he did. Even if Trump did (he definitely didn’t), if was still illegal for Trump to have them in his possession.

He isn’t going to lol. It wouldn’t matter if he did. Even if Trump did (he definitely didn’t), if was still illegal for Trump to have them in his possession.
What about Biden? Is it illegal for him?

no one HELD on to a story

LOL

View attachment 746634
Hah!!!!

The DOJ knew about this story since Nov 2, 2022.

That means they knew about it when Trump said he was running.....

......and so AG Merrick Garland appointed a special council within hours over the Mara-lago raid.....knowing that Biden had done the same exact thing....yet never bothered to mention it......and now it makes him look like the biased political hack that he is instead of the primary law officer in the US.

What about Biden? Is it illegal for him?
I think in general someone fucked up by the documents being there. Maybe it’s Biden’s fault. Maybe it’s someone else’s. I don’t know. I don’t believe that Biden intentionally kept them there though. It’s like….why? Why would he do that? He hasn’t used that office in years. More importantly, why the fuck would he send his personal lawyers there if he knew they were there? You could argue the documents were “mishandled”, but from what I’ve read the DOJ’s standard for prosecution just doesn’t fit. There has to be aggravating factors. In Trump’s case some were damaged. He’s also on the hook for refusing to turn them over after the NA demanded them back. In Biden’s case, the NA never asked for these documents. They didn’t know they were there. Once they were discovered, they were quickly handed over to the NA.

Oh and let’s not forget the enormous number difference. Biden had 10. 10 in an office he hasn’t used in years. Trump had 315. 25 marked top secret. They were at his personal residence that he uses all the goddamn time.

I’m all for the DOJ investigating the Biden documents such as how they got there and who viewed them. I’m just going to be royally pissed if Trump doesn’t get indicted. It’s not even about this in particular. It’s his long list of crimes in general.

I think in general someone fucked up by the documents being there. Maybe it’s Biden’s fault. Maybe it’s someone else’s. I don’t know. I don’t believe that Biden intentionally kept them there though. It’s like….why? Why would he do that? He hasn’t used that office in years. More importantly, why the fuck would he send his personal lawyers there if he knew they were there? You could argue the documents were “mishandled”, but from what I’ve read the DOJ’s standard for prosecution just doesn’t fit. There has to be aggravating factors. In Trump’s case some were damaged. He’s also on the hook for refusing to turn them over after the NA demanded them back. In Biden’s case, the NA never asked for these documents. They didn’t know they were there. Once they were discovered, they were quickly handed over to the NA.

Oh and let’s not forget the enormous number difference. Biden had 10. 10 in an office he hasn’t used in years. Trump had 315. 25 marked top secret. They were at his personal residence that he uses all the goddamn time.

I’m all for the DOJ investigating the Biden documents such as how they got there and who viewed them. I’m just going to be royally pissed if Trump doesn’t get indicted. It’s not even about this in particular. It’s his long list of crimes in general.
Trump isn't going to be indicted. You can trust in that.

I’m just going to be royally pissed if Trump doesn’t get indicted. It’s not even about this in particular. It’s his long list of crimes in general.

lol no, it's just about you and your peer group of deviants and frauds being sleazy pieces of shit, is all.

Hah!!!!

The DOJ knew about this story since Nov 2, 2022.

That means they knew about it when Trump said he was running.....

......and so AG Merrick Garland appointed a special council within hours over the Mara-lago raid.....knowing that Biden had done the same exact thing....yet never bothered to mention it......and now it makes him look like the biased political hack that he is instead of the primary law officer in the US.
LOL

Right, A federal subpoena sent agents to Trump's places because he refused and lied, and stonewalled. He had a few months when it wasn't even news
within hours over the Mara-lago raid.

Biden did not do the same exact thing.

Forum List

Back