U.S attorney general Barr likens stay-at-home orders to slavery

Wow I didn't know I had such power . Would you vote for me if I ran for President? I mean I could be meaner ,nastier even more stupid than the guy you support now. It's people like you that makes it possible for people like me,,,,,,and
PS I won't grab ladies privates

Wow, I didn't know you could become even more obtuse and lacking in reading comprehension than you usually are, but I stand corrected.

Are you actually having to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to get dumber with every post, or is this a natural progression for you?
Trump is my idol I want to emulate him.According to you I'm doing a great job Thanks

Exhibit A of you being dumber than wet toilet paper: Your belief that "Well, TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMP!!!!" constitutes a witty response.

Your epic failure is noted, and you are free to toddle along.

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Lounging at home? When a person is deprived of the job that feeds their family, they ain't lounging.

Well! You may want to ask your self who put millions of millions of Americans who placed them in that miserable situations?

This country is in big trouble more than you can imagine.

What do you think could have happened to us if we just follow this dumb, ignorant, moron president? Don’t wear mask, no social distancing, don’t worry about it, no big deal, go as usual in your daily routine. Think.

Wow I didn't know I had such power . Would you vote for me if I ran for President? I mean I could be meaner ,nastier even more stupid than the guy you support now. It's people like you that makes it possible for people like me,,,,,,and

Wow, I didn't know you could become even more obtuse and lacking in reading comprehension than you usually are, but I stand corrected.

Are you actually having to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to get dumber with every post, or is this a natural progression for you?
Trump is my idol I want to emulate him.According to you I'm doing a great job Thanks

Exhibit A of you being dumber than wet toilet paper: Your belief that "Well, TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMP!!!!" constitutes a witty response.

After listening to you morons bleating Hilllllllllllllllary ,Obaaaaaaaama Kerrrrrrrrrrry for so long what's your problem in putting the dunces cap on this POS in our WH now?

After listening to you morons bleating Hilllllllllllllllary ,Obaaaaaaaama Kerrrrrrrrrrry for so long what's your problem in putting the dunces cap on this POS in our WH now?

"You criticized my heroes, so that means it's valid for me to scream 'TRRRRUUUUUMMMMMP!!!' in response to everything, whether it's about him or not!"

Be serious, TP Boy. You scream about Trump in every post on every subject, no matter how unrelated, for the simple reason that your brain only has the wattage to hold one word in it.

But again, the ()bama administration (you know) had some of the people who were in Mueller's office writing the briefs in the Supreme Court so maybe that explains something."

:thup:

"You criticized my heroes, so that means it's valid for me to scream 'TRRRRUUUUUMMMMMP!!!' in response to everything, whether it's about him or not!"

Be serious, TP Boy. You scream about Trump in every post on every subject, no matter how unrelated, for the simple reason that your brain only has the wattage to hold one word in it.
Then let me continue ,,,,,How's the morons beautiful market today?? DOW off 525 NAS 353 Our economy is fuked up as is our unemployment ,the moron screwed up with the virus, people will lose their health care ,womens choice in danger Oh yeah Trrrrrumph

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Yes slaves were required to stay at home on the plantation

Glad you agree
Slaves did all the work Fat slave owners sat on their porches watching Nowadays we call them republicans

Glad you agree
Slaves did all the work Fat slave owners sat on their porches watching Nowadays we call them republicans
Actually moron Lincoln who freed the slaves was a Republican.

You may now return to looting the Target

Then let me continue ,,,,,How's the morons beautiful market today?? DOW off 525 NAS 353 Our economy is fuked up as is our unemployment ,the moron screwed up with the virus, people will lose their health care ,womens choice in danger Oh yeah Trrrrrumph

As if I could stop you from continuing to gloat over the way you and your Democrat idols have screwed over the country to achieve your ends. By all means, continue to sound like the retarded minion of a super-villain. Far be it from me to stop you from enjoying your evil where everyone can see it.

Do let me point out that it would require everyone in the country to be as brain-damaged and slavish as you are to believe, as you do, that "Trump is President, so that means he's at fault for all the horrible things we do!!!"

Please proceed with hanging yourself while thinking you're winning something.

Glad you agree

I can only assume the "we" you mean is lying piece-of-shit Democrats trying to cover up that THEY were the slaveowners.

Glad you agree

BFD Trump was a democrat All those slavers were in the southern slave states Their children's children are still there We call these racists Republicans

Glad you agree

BFD Trump was a democrat All those slavers were in the southern slave states Their children's children are still there We call these racists Republicans
Take your anti delusion meds now

Market down mainly due to Wuhanvirus re-surging in Western Europe.
I guess you falsely blame Trump for Europe's Wuhanvirus malaise too!

You know nothing, tadpole.

Market down mainly due to Wuhanvirus re-surging in Western Europe.
I guess you falsely blame Trump for Europe's Wuhanvirus malaise too!

You know nothing, tadpole.
No one is blaming your moron about Europe. We blamed Trump from mishandling, downplaying and playing dumb these crisis here in US.
So let me update the ignorance. From his town hall. Mask is not good because a waitress told him. He mocked Biden for wearing mask. We are in crisis with 200,000 deaths and millions infected. Then we heard these kinds of BS from this asshole. Sadly.

Forum List

Back