U.S attorney general Barr likens stay-at-home orders to slavery

Barr seems to have gone completely political,
is it really ok to just work for the people who support your party? shouldn't people in power work in the best interest of all Americans.

Yes.
Have they ever?

Sure they have. Many still do. The thing to remember is that, even when people in power genuinely want to work in the public interest, they're still people. Their perspective on what constitutes the public interest is going to be highly colored by their personal worldview. Once upon a time, the system - and basic courtesy - could compensate for those differences of worldview. Now, some people seem to believe that any system which doesn't enshrine their personal worldview as objective, ultimate good should be smashed rather than allow those who disagree with them to have a say.

Unfortunately today system is broken and neither side has a clue how to fix it and can not ever compromise...

Democrats want all the Glory and Republicans want all the Glory and neither one can say “ Hey 51% of what I wanted is better than nothing “ or “ being the minority party and getting 49% is better than nothing “...

When you had Reid and now McConnell sitting on House Bills not allowing a vote or mere discussion then you must ask is the Senate dysfunctional?

Can not get any relief bill done but House leadership is threatening Impeachment once again to stop a USSC Appointment...

I mean come on people let look at reality here are neither political parties working for the people or just the select few that pad their pockets?
Well I'd say the pos that are going to try to eliminate health care for millions, pre existing conditions, and women's right to choose should be hung ,,and I'd bring the ropes Might not hold those fat pieces of shit trump and barr so I'd bring 2

And you do know what you wrote could be construed as a threat against Federal Officials...

You support murdering everyone that you disagree with which make you sick in the head...

is it really ok to just work for the people who support your party? shouldn't people in power work in the best interest of all Americans.

Yes.
Have they ever?

Sure they have. Many still do. The thing to remember is that, even when people in power genuinely want to work in the public interest, they're still people. Their perspective on what constitutes the public interest is going to be highly colored by their personal worldview. Once upon a time, the system - and basic courtesy - could compensate for those differences of worldview. Now, some people seem to believe that any system which doesn't enshrine their personal worldview as objective, ultimate good should be smashed rather than allow those who disagree with them to have a say.

Unfortunately today system is broken and neither side has a clue how to fix it and can not ever compromise...

Democrats want all the Glory and Republicans want all the Glory and neither one can say “ Hey 51% of what I wanted is better than nothing “ or “ being the minority party and getting 49% is better than nothing “...

When you had Reid and now McConnell sitting on House Bills not allowing a vote or mere discussion then you must ask is the Senate dysfunctional?

Can not get any relief bill done but House leadership is threatening Impeachment once again to stop a USSC Appointment...

I mean come on people let look at reality here are neither political parties working for the people or just the select few that pad their pockets?
Well I'd say the pos that are going to try to eliminate health care for millions, pre existing conditions, and women's right to choose should be hung ,,and I'd bring the ropes Might not hold those fat pieces of shit trump and barr so I'd bring 2

And you do know what you wrote could be construed as a threat against Federal Officials...

You support murdering everyone that you disagree with which make you sick in the head...
Hanging traitors is a punishment that goes back many years trump and Barr would be first on my list

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Well considering you guys think hard work is code for white supremacy or the OK symbol is to alert your klan buddies.......it's hilarious to see you say anything is overblown.

Yes.
Have they ever?

Yup, he sounds like a neo-fascist authoritarian righty with the implied violence: Trump, for instance.

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Well considering you guys think hard work is code for white supremacy or the OK symbol is to alert your klan buddies.......it's hilarious to see you say anything is overblown.
The southern slaves would have loved to be sent home with remuneration greater than working in the fields. Come on, bucky, think.

No one should want to be forced to stay at home.
Normal people need to be productive and more stimulated than can happen at home.

And staying home is not healthy.
If you live in an apartment complex, then your air is recirculated along with that of every other apartment.
The least infection is outside, so it is safer to be outside than in your own home even.
Sun kills it, even on your hands from contact.

Yes.
Have they ever?

Yup, he sounds like a neo-fascist authoritarian righty with the implied violence: Trump, for instance.
Which Trump doesn't say any of that.....maybe not have your side do riots and assault people, because people will fight back, and RWs will whoop soy boys all day long....

Yes.
Have they ever?

Which Trump doesn't say any of that.....maybe not have your side do riots and assault people, because people will fight back, and RWs will whoop soy boys all day long....
RWs are wimps, as you well know, and Trump has encouraged his fools to commit violence.

Yes.
Have they ever?

RWs are wimps, as you well know, and Trump has encouraged his fools to commit violence.
No he hasn't and wimps, lol, that's why you lefties need 100 people to attack old people and women.......and you guys run to the cops when the RWs show up......like little bitches

No he hasn't and wimps, lol, that's why you lefties need 100 people to attack old people and women.......and you guys run to the cops when the RWs show up......like little bitches
The rws cannot make any sense at all like Bucky above. Bucky thinks staying at home on 100% pay is slavery.

1600834744043.png

The rws cannot make any sense at all like Bucky above. Bucky thinks staying at home on 100% pay is slavery.

View attachment 391901
Again you quoted me and said nothing to do with it...you made some shit up......this is starkey's tactic, we all know it....it's hilarious

Funny considering white have no idea what slavery is as a slave.

You have no clue either. And yes, whites have been slaves.

I am not a white man, I am an Afro American, true conservative, and right of center. White people do not know what it is to be slaves in this country and have their rights denied to them. They have and still are the oppressors
You're too smart to be a conservative

Fuck off.

You're to stupid to be one.

I am not a white man, I am an Afro American, true conservative, and right of center. White people do not know what it is to be slaves in this country and have their rights denied to them. They have and still are the oppressors
You don't know what it's like to be a slave. How have you been oppressed?

You don't know what it's like to be a slave. How have you been oppressed?
Black folk like you really believe this skit don't you?

hint: Eddie Murphy was making fun of people who think whites have some secret cabal

The Trumpbumplicans are stumbling here.

They think getting sent home with more money than working is slavery.

Idiots.

The southern slaves would have loved to be sent home with remuneration greater than working in the fields. Come on, bucky, think.
Keeping the Prog slave game agendas alive has made some people rich.

Forum List

Back