U.S attorney general Barr likens stay-at-home orders to slavery

Whites in this country have no conception of what slavery is like. Barr sure as hell doesn't know, they should read some books or read the slave narratives to know what slavery was like.
Ummm...you shouldn't lie to yourself. Barr I am sure has you beat in all departments concerning knowledge-----------EASILY. And you my dear, are the one that needs to pick up a history book to know what slavery was like for everyone---you obviously have no clue about slavery. You THINK you do but you really don't--You might want to start with who were the people who had slaves in america----HINT: it wasn't just whites and in fact the worse slave owners weren't white but a certain other color.

Barr is not smarter than me, he's not even qualified for the position he holds, he knows NOTHING about slavery. If he knew he wouldn't have said what he said, troll!

You're black and you dont have a clue about slavery.

Whites in this country have no conception of what slavery is like. Barr sure as hell doesn't know, they should read some books or read the slave narratives to know what slavery was like.
Ummm...you shouldn't lie to yourself. Barr I am sure has you beat in all departments concerning knowledge-----------EASILY. And you my dear, are the one that needs to pick up a history book to know what slavery was like for everyone---you obviously have no clue about slavery. You THINK you do but you really don't--You might want to start with who were the people who had slaves in america----HINT: it wasn't just whites and in fact the worse slave owners weren't white but a certain other color.

Barr is not smarter than me, he's not even qualified for the position he holds, he knows NOTHING about slavery. If he knew he wouldn't have said what he said, troll!

I'm from the south, I know all about slavery and having my rights denied and or put through red tape.

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
That’s not what he said, moron. He said it was one of the biggest intrusions on civil liberties, second only to slavery.

However anyone that does advocate “lockdown” mandates as well as “guaranteed income” is supporting slavery, a system where “critical” job workers are forced to work, while everyone else sits on their ass at home and gets their bills paid by those who are working. Anyone who is on welfare is a beneficiary of slave labor.

I'm from the south, I know all about slavery and having my rights denied and or put through red tape.
Who was your slave master?

Barr's reputation as being brilliant and your ignorant clueless comments say otherwise dear--------

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
^
FAKE NEWS!

Reason: False statement.

Contrary to the fake news article, Barr did not liken the lockdowns to slavery. He said that slavery was a greater intrusion on civil liberties.

The greatest intrusion since perhaps Slavery......I'm thinking is Barr's hyperbole. Unfortunately, most Banana Republican's are the ditto-heads who question nothing while repeating everything as gospel.
Is it hyperbolic? Can you think of any other policies that were a greater intrusion on civil liberties than the lockdowns?

In Michigan the Governor barred people from getting seeds or gardening supplies to grow food!

Trump is BIG TIME BIG GOVERNMENT not small government, he uses government to carry out his deeds. There is no state's right under Trump, thats why he is not a conservative nor is the GOP

^
FAKE NEWS!

Reason: False statement.

Contrary to the fake news article, Barr did not liken the lockdowns to slavery. He said that slavery was a greater intrusion on civil liberties.

The greatest intrusion since perhaps Slavery......I'm thinking is Barr's hyperbole. Unfortunately, most Banana Republican's are the ditto-heads who question nothing while repeating everything as gospel.
Is it hyperbolic? Can you think of any other policies that were a greater intrusion on civil liberties than the lockdowns?

In Michigan the Governor barred people from getting seeds or gardening supplies to grow food!

Comparing temporary shelter in place orders due to a "killer cold" sweeping the nation, to keeping an entire race enslaved in perpetuity is, imho, a gross hyperbole.

The British gave The Colonists Stay at Home Orders and shut down and restricted their businesses, and you saw how that eventually worked out.

Libs are the party of slavery and segregation

Southern Democrats in Congress were always Conservatives. Few people owned slaves fewer still owned large number of slaves.

Few people owned slaves. Thats true.

Slave owners were not libs. Libs were the abolitionist, like Lincoln.

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in?
Try thinking with something other than your own laziness.

My reaction, on seeing the OP, is similar.

Here, we have someone who is content to be forced into “lounging at home”, relieved of the burden of being expected to work to earn his living, content to live at the expense of others and not carry even an ounce of his own weight; and he cannot understand how anyone else would prefer differently.

It is also very likely that he doesn't understand, or perhaps just doesn't care, that the government handouts on which he is living, in lieu of the honest living that he ought to be earning, come at the expense of others, who must work to carry his burden on top of their own; and that if the economy is allowed to drag down far enough, under the #CoronaHoax2020 shutdowns, that eventually, there will be no money for his government handouts, and he'll be homeless, on the streets, starving, along with everyone else.

One might almost say that he resents NOT being a slave and having people expect him to take care of himself and do his own thinking.

Barr said that the only thing worse than lock-down was slavery. He did not equate lock-down to being the same as slavery.

Although he would be correct to say they're in the same ballpark.

In the sense that lock-down has created an increased dependency on government.

Well, yes. But more importantly, in the sense that lockdown has taken away free will and independent choice and made millions of people property to be ordered around with no say in it according to the goals and priorities of their masters.

Comparing temporary shelter in place orders due to a "killer cold" sweeping the nation, to keeping an entire race enslaved in perpetuity is, imho, a gross hyperbole.

The “killer cold” is a hoax. If not for the political opportunism and abuses, this would be nothing more or less than yet another routine seasonal flu outbreak.

And the “shelter in place” amounts to depriving the people of basic liberty, without due process of law.

Libs are the party of slavery and segregation

Southern Democrats in Congress were always Conservatives. Few people owned slaves fewer still owned large number of slaves.

Few people owned slaves. Thats true.

Slave owners were not libs. Libs were the abolitionist, like Lincoln.
Wrong. The abolitionists were Christian conservatives. The Democratic Party is the party of slavery, you can’t hide that fact. Even today the Dems support China and their use of slave labor.

Forum List

Back