U.S attorney general Barr likens stay-at-home orders to slavery

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
^
FAKE NEWS!

Reason: False statement.

Contrary to the fake news article, Barr did not liken the lockdowns to slavery. He said that slavery was a greater intrusion on civil liberties.

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Barr is a citizen of the alternate universe. They have their own informational world, and they ignore & dismiss anything outside of that world. And that's about it.

Funny considering white have no idea what slavery is as a slave.

You have no clue either. And yes, whites have been slaves.

I am not a white man, I am an Afro American, true conservative, and right of center. White people do not know what it is to be slaves in this country and have their rights denied to them. They have and still are the oppressors

Barr is a citizen of the alternate universe. They have their own informational world, and they ignore & dismiss anything outside of that world. And that's about it.

You seem willing to discuss some biological facts that are certain to challenge some of your views.

No?

I am not a white man, I am an Afro American, true conservative, and right of center. White people do not know what it is to be slaves in this country and have their rights denied to them. They have and still are the oppressors

I know who you are. Whites were denied their rights and slaves in the roman empire. The only oppressor is in your victim mind.

I know who you are. Whites were denied their rights and slaves in the roman empire. The only oppressor is in your victim mind.

Whites have never been denied rights in this country because of their whiteness.

Yes they do. On example...Early 1970's. Political Correctness, Diversity and Quotas ramped up. Ramped up big time. Application for employment in half decent jobs went to minorities and women. White males were last on the list. The Prog infection though in colleges were not as advanced as today. So white guys graduating colleges had a better chance of getting good employment. The Prog networks do not broadcast any of that. To make it owrse therewas a malaise, a recession and a payment do from the the costs of the Viet Nam War, the Great Society and the Moon Program still owed from the 1960's.

How out-of-touch must YOU be to think that slavery is evil only because of the hard work? What kind of amoral world do YOU live in? Slavery is evil because of humans being owned and controlled as property, with no independence or free agency, you moron. So yeah, if you're forcing people to sit at home when they need and want to work and earn money and take care of their families and their own interests, you are making them slaves.

Try thinking with something other than your own laziness.

Bullshit you hypocrite. You are cannon fodder for cultural marxists and idiots like you are nothing but useful idiots for cultural marxists.

Actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

You don't listen to MLK
You don't listen to Malcolm X.
You don't listen to Booker T Washington
You certainly don't know what Bob Marley meant when he said, Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery for none but ourselves can free our own minds. "

You allow the white cultural marxist convince you that you are still slaves. You don't know shit about slavery and you have no clue what it is to have all of your choices taken from you.

You know what? You people know it too, or else we would see negroes fleeing this country in droves if YOU PEOPLE actually thought you were persecuted.

You know, like negroes from countries where they are ACTUALLY OPPRESSED AND PERSECUTED.

Keep yelling victim. Remain a slave of the party of slavery.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back