U.S. Army sending armored convoy 1,100 miles through Europe

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
The U.S. Army says it will soon be sending armored Stryker vehicles on a 1,100-mile convoy through six European countries to show solidarity to allies in the wake of recent Russian actions in the Ukraine and Crimea that have Eastern Europe on edge.
U.S. Army sending armored convoy 1 100 miles through Europe GantDaily.com

US Army grand 2015 European tour? Don`t understand the purpose of this show.
I wouldn't mind defending our friends in Europe so much if our own economy didn't suck so hard, our own politicians weren't screaming about "too much spending" while busting up our education budgets, and people weren't poorer than before

Why should my public education cost 18k a year (for example) when the Germans pay significantly less and are protected by our costly military bases? Why are we building all this damn equipment to use in Europe when they can build it just as well and use it just as proficiently?

If the Russians were sending a convoy of armored vehicles across Mexico to the U.S. southern border.

American politicians would be screaming it was an act of war. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
The U.S. Army says it will soon be sending armored Stryker vehicles on a 1,100-mile convoy through six European countries to show solidarity to allies in the wake of recent Russian actions in the Ukraine and Crimea that have Eastern Europe on edge.
U.S. Army sending armored convoy 1 100 miles through Europe GantDaily.com

US Army grand 2015 European tour? Don`t understand the purpose of this show.
I wouldn't mind defending our friends in Europe so much if our own economy didn't suck so hard, our own politicians weren't screaming about "too much spending" while busting up our education budgets, and people weren't poorer than before

Why should my public education cost 18k a year (for example) when the Germans pay significantly less and are protected by our costly military bases? Why are we building all this damn equipment to use in Europe when they can build it just as well and use it just as proficiently?
I guess, that will be the first batch for my new private army. I have many reasons for retaliation and the vehicles will help me hiring reckless mercs, whose pay is the battle itself.

See the article in the future:
"2016 European Birth rate increase linked to US army tour during early 2015" :muahaha:

If the Russians were sending a convoy of 1,100 armored vehicles across Mexico to the U.S. southern border.

Where exactly did you come up with 1,100 armored vehicles? Try reading the story once again. geesus.

The Russians Do not have a treaty with Mexico allowing military basing, AND THE US IS NOT INVADING MEXICO TO MAKE IT PART OF THE US. ANY MORE QUESTIONS YOU TERRORIST LOVING RETARD?

If the Russians were sending a convoy of armored vehicles across Mexico to the U.S. southern border.

Ha, the drug gangs would have the Ruskies stripped and beheaded....

So we can get you actually saying you think ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations? Or will you hem and haw while pretending you do not support them?

So we can get you actually saying you think ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations? Or will you hem and haw while pretending you do not support them?
Who am I to judge if they are terrorist organizations or freedom fighters?? ..... :cool:
One can determine that by knowing what they are doing.
It is a dodge by Sunni Man he supports them and has said so in other threads.
Surely, Baghdadis call to follow him has done something to Sunni Man. But I think he is not the guy for the murder and rape.

New Topics

Forum List

Back