U of W 9-0 NCAA FORCED To Put Them Back In Top 4 After Beating Cal 66-27

They should have been there instead of Texas A&M. I cannot fathom why they thought A&M should be ranked above the Huskies.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
They should have been there instead of Texas A&M. I cannot fathom why they thought A&M should be ranked above the Huskies.

Simple answer....East coast bias.
I listened to the Huskies/Golden Bears announcers during the game and one moron keep saying Washington didn't deserve being in the top four because of their weak opponents in non-conference games......Alabama in the past two years has played Chattanooga (coming up again this Nov 19th), Kent State, Middle Tennessee and Charleston Southern..... I didn't hear those complains of a weak non-conference schedule. I can remember Alabama playing Beth-Cooking school and FAM(ily) U in recent years. Totally East bias.....

I listened to the Huskies/Golden Bears announcers during the game and one moron keep saying Washington didn't deserve being in the top four because of their weak opponents in non-conference games......Alabama in the past two years has played Chattanooga (coming up again this Nov 19th), Kent State, Middle Tennessee and Charleston Southern..... I didn't hear those complains of a weak non-conference schedule. I can remember Alabama playing Beth-Cooking school and FAM(ily) U in recent years. Totally East bias.....

Who else did Alabama play as nonconference opponents? You know, those other cupcakes like USC, Michigan, VaTech, Clemson etc etc.

Who else did Alabama play as nonconference opponents? You know, those other cupcakes like USC, Michigan, VaTech, Clemson etc etc.

As comparing a few game (one game a year) to many per year cup cakes non-conference game is spin. Michigan especially since Alabama played them in a down year, and the same with USC. The fact is after only scoring 10 points against Texas A&M I don't think Alabama can beat Clemson. I wonder if they could beat Michigan or Ohio State away from Tuscaloosa.

As comparing a few game (one game a year) to many per year cup cakes non-conference game is spin. Michigan especially since Alabama played them in a down year, and the same with USC. The fact is after only scoring 10 points against Texas A&M I don't think Alabama can beat Clemson. I wonder if they could beat Michigan or Ohio State away from Tuscaloosa.

No team has all tough opponents. But Alabama plays plenty. The question is, what tough teams had Washington played?

I seem to recall people saying that Alabama couldn't survive in the Big 10 last year. Then we humiliated your conference champs.

You think Bama couldn't score against Michigan or OSU? That is hilarious!!

As for it being a down year for teams, I hate it for them. But those games are scheduled years in advance.

First of all, the complaint against Washington is that they haven't played anyone. And that is not inaccurate.
For the 2016 season, the Huskies have played 9 games. 3 of their opponents have winning records this year. Compare that to Alabama's 2016 schedule of 9 games and 7 of their opponents have winning records.

You can laugh about UT Chattanooga if you want. But scheduling Rutgers or Portland State is no better.

You can laugh about UT Chattanooga if you want. But scheduling Rutgers or Portland State is no better.

Glad you agree.....

I'm glad I was able to educate you.

For a team that has been stick with the same uniforms since the 30's and has a elephant for a mascot and tampon as a rallying call, along with violating very NCAA rule in the book and getting a pass....yeah they do okay with a bunch a sex starved, athletes who are allow to terrorist the women dorms without repercussions.

Glad you agree.....

I'm glad I was able to educate you.

For a team that has been stick with the same uniforms since the 30's and has a elephant for a mascot and tampon as a rallying call, along with violating very NCAA rule in the book and getting a pass....yeah they do okay with a bunch a sex starved, athletes who are allow to terrorist the women dorms without repercussions.

Wow! That turned ugly pretty quick, didn't it? As a matter of fact, the Univ of Alabama football program has one of the highest graduation rates in the league. It is well above the national average for all college students.

If you are watching to critique uniforms, I can see why you would dislike Alabama. But then, I thought we were talking about actual football.

Forum List

Back